Listen

(I really want you guys to look at that picture. And if you've seen it already...good for you *^▁^*)

Before you start reading I want to say thank you for all the reads,and votes. This story has over 2k and I'm really glad it went somewhere. I'm really really happy you guys are liking the story,but it's almost coming to an end.that's the only thing I'm sad for. OK let stop talking and let you read.

Naruto's POV

"Did you really kiss him?" I asked Hinata with a lot of anger in my voice. How could I not be angry, she made out with Natsu. I'm going to kill him! Hinata looked at Temari then at me. "Can we t-talk about this s-somewhere else?" I stared at her for a while, I shrugged and turned around walking to my house, Hinata following close behind me.

.........

There was silence,not one of us said a word. I wanted to say something but I was way to angry,if I say something it might sound like a threat. We reached the front door of my house,I took my keys out and unlocked the door. We both went in, I locked the door and sat on the couch waiting for Hinata to speak. She sighed and broke the silence there was.

"Naruto I..." She stayed silent as if looking for the right words. She stood up and sat next to me on the couch. "Naruto Natsu was the one that kissed...I never thought of kissing him back." She said without stuttering once, that's how I knew she wasn't lying. I wasnt mad at her anymore all my anger went to Natsu. "That basterd! He took his chance when I wasn't here. What else did he do- wait did he tell you anything?"

Hinata's face turned tomato red. "Well u-umm he s-said he w-was-you know w-what i-it wasn't a-anything important." she stood up to leave but I grabbed her hand and pinned her to the couch. "Hinata what did he say?" I asked while getting closer to her face. I know she hates being teased but this the only way she'll tell me what that basterd did. "He said h-he was g-going to m-make me h-h-his." She said while avoiding eye contact with me. I kissed her but out of anger. How could he say that to Hinata, she's my girlfriend! Hinata kissed back and the kiss got deeper.

............
(I'm skipping what they are doing at his house. Sorry but I'm not writing the love-love part)

After I walked Hinata home I started walking to my favorite place, Ichiraku ramen. (Is that how you spell it?) "This is the best day of my life." I thought aloud while remembering what me and Hinata did. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Why is it the best day Naruto?" I heard Natsu from behind me. All of a sudden all my happiness was replaced by anger. I turned around to face the basterd, and he was smiling like an idiot. "Me and you need to talk!" I said while getting closer and punching him.

--------------------------

Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy goooosssshhhh. Poor Natsu but he deserves it. Thanks for reading vote,comment.
And did you guys see the picture it's Shino's eyes oh my gosh! If you've seen the picture already tell me because I just found that picture and I'm really happy I got to (finally) see his eyes.