Lies

Hinata's POV

"Natsu why d-did you k-kiss me?" I asked while covering my mouth. I was really worried that Temari would tell Naruto about this, it would ruin our relationship. He just smiled, waved at me and ran away. "Come back here...you can't just kiss lady Hinata and run away." Neji yelled while running after him. I looked at Temari and she was smiling. "Hinata, it would be a shame if Naruto found out that you kissed someone else." She said while coming closer. I kept quite. What does she want from me! "Look just...do as I say, when naruto gets back OK." She said while walking away.

--two days later--

Today is the day that naruto and ino get back from the mission. Me and Temari are waiting in the gates until they come. There is an awkward silence. "Hinataaa!!!" I heard Ino and Naruto scream at the same time. Naruto ran up to me an the first thing he did was kiss me, of course I kissed back. It was a really long kiss, naruto didn't let go until ino hit him on the head. "Let her breath you idiot!!" She yelled loud enough for the hole village to hear. In the corner of my eye I saw temari and sakura whispering to each other while looking at me. Honestly sakura just wants to use naruto, so I don't know why she's so mad at me for dating him. "Hey hinata remember that make out session you had with Natsu the other day." Temari said loud enough so naruto could hear. What does she mean make out session, yeah the kiss was long but it wasn't that long. And I didn't Even kiss him back. I could feel naruto staring at me with anger. "Hinata what is she talking about?" Naruto asked while looking at the ground. "N-naruto I c-can exp-" he cut me of. "Did you really kiss him." He asked while his hands turned into fists. How am I supposed to explain this without temari butting in?

------------------------------

I know I know this chapter sucks. I hesitated on publishing this but I didn't want to rewrite it so... yeah. Sorry for not updating faster but I just moved to a new school and being the new kid is hard. I will try to update faster.
Thanks for all the votes and reads I really appreciate all the support.*^▁^**^▁^*

And please make sure to check out my new story it's called 'who will it be?' Its susuhina or naruhina. Please give it a try.