Why Me? (part two)

This is the rest of the chapter.

Hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinatas POV

I was walking through the village hoping to find natsu. I saw sakura. She was buyi- wait if she's here that means naruto is alone.

I headed towards naruto's house and stopped at the door. What am I going to say. I was just standing there when the door opened. "Oh Hinata!" Naruto said with an surprised yet exited look. Oh my gosh I'm blushing so hard right now.

"U-um n-naruto." I was so nervous but I can't waste any time. "I-I l-l-love you." I can't believe it. Yay I did it. Finally got that out of me. Naruto stayed thinking for a while but he snapped out of it. He then came up to me and hugged me so hard I could barely breath.

"H-hey what's going?" Me and naruto separated from each other and we saw sakura walking towards us. "Oh hey sakura." Naruto says cheerfully. "Hey sakura guess what... me and hinata are dating!" Wait WHAT! I'm not saying I wouldn't like that but we never said that. I mean what if Neji finds out. That would be the day of naruto's funeral.
Sakura cut of my train of thought. "Oh... well lady tsunade says she has a mission for us." She said that while staring at me. "Oh , hinata I forgot to ask you... do you like my new outfit." She asked me while spinning around to show me the back. I hadn't noticed but she had a new purple mini skirt and a shirt that shows her stomach. Hey purple is mine and Ino's color. And Well I changed my look to. Now I wear short pants and I don't wear that old sweater anymore so take that sakura. How ever she does look pretty and she has a mission with naruto alone. Naruto who was still standing there looking at sakura came over to me and kissed me on the lips. Sakura was mad but who cares.

They both said goodbey and left. I was ready to go when I saw someone heading my way. Its NEJI. "Lady hinata did I just see naruto kiss you?" He said with an angry face. Why was he even near where naruto lives!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done yyyaaayyy. I just wanted to say thank u for the votes and nice comments. I really thought this story wasn't going to get reads but never mind.

Thank you