sakura's chance

Hinatas POV

"Neji! what are you doing here?!? He looked furious. "Why did naruto just kiss you?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. "U-um" I didn't know what to say.

Meanwhile with naruto and sakura

Narutos POV

Me and sakura we're walking up the stairs to lady stunade's office. I couldn't help but look at sakuras new outfit. It looked like ino's except shorter and wierder. That color doesn't suit her. It only looks good on Ino and Hinata. As we're walking sakura starts to get closer and closer until she clung to my arm.

"Hey sakura what are you doing?" She wouldn't let go. "$akura come on let go." She let go when we entered granny's office.

I noticed Ino was in here. Is she going on the mission with us?

Hinats POV

"Neji naruto was...just..." Come on hinata think! "He was just what?" Oh my gosh  what should I say. If I say me and Naruto are dating he's not going to let me see him again. "W-well you see N-neji Naruto was just...t-teaching me how to b-breath when someone is kissing you." WHAT DID I JUST SAY. I really need to get better at lying. Neji put a surprised look on his face. "Don't tell me your dating him Lady Hinata!"

Ino's POV

Lady stunade asked naruto sakura and me to escort a man named Yu to the hidden mist village, he was being followed by some other ninjas, but I was wasn't listening I was to busy paying attention to naruto and sakura. Well they're close aren't they. I noticed sakuras outfit. What the he'll is she copying me or something. I just let the problem go and focused on my mission."Lets stop for a break Yu must be tired." I said while stopping and looking at Yu. He just nodded yes and sat by a tree. "Who made you boss?!?" I heard sakuras voice from behind me. Me and her don't get along since I'm hinata friend, and since she's a total sl- Naruto cut my train of thoughts. "Can I talk to you? Alone?" He said while signaling sakura with his eyes. I could tell it was important. "Sure."

Me and him walked far enough so that Yu or sakura couldn't here us. "So...what's up?" I asked him with a worried look. Me and naruto are actually close friends thanks to hinata. He comes to me when he has a problem. "Me and hinata are dating now." He said with a smile across his face and his hand on his neck. "Wait you two are finally dating!" I said with a smile that started faiding quickly. "Naruto if you two are dating.then why ar-." Sakura came and ran up to naruto. "What are you guys talking about?" She said with a babyish face. "We we're talking about hinata until you came!" I said while crossing my arms. Sakura looked at me then at naruto, and you wouldn't believe what she did......she kissed naruto. At first I thought naruto was going to push her away since his dating hinata but it wasn't like that. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her back. What the hell is he doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this chapter doesn't make since.

This chapter (to me) doesn't make since but I promise I'll.do better on the next one