Mad

Hinata POV

"Hinata will you help me get sakuras attention once we get back to konoha?" I held back my tears. Is he serious? I wanted to scream at him 'Naruto I Love You' but I know he wouldn't return my feelings. So being the kind Peron I am I said. "S-S-sure."

After a while later Naruto fell asleep that's when I started crying. I sat up put my arms on my knees (shown in the picture) and that's when I started to cry. I made as little noise as possible so naruto wouldn't wake up. 'I geuss I can start giving up on naruto and our future. I mean he only sees me as hinata hyuga his best friend' I thought to myself. I felt horrible. After what seemed like forever I finally fell asleep.

Naruto's POV

I woke up to the sounds of birds. "Hey birds, next time don't chirp so loud!" Oops I forgot hinata is still sleeping. Once I spotted her I noticed that she wasn't in her sleeping bag, she was sitting down her back against a tree. "Hhheeeyyyy Hinata are you alright?" I couldn't really see her face because I was buried in he knees. At first she didn't answer so I shook her. "Wait were you sleeping?" She put her face up and started rubbing her eyes. Oh she was sleeping.

Hinata's POV

I feel horrible. My back hurts and my eyes won't stay open. "Hinata when did you fall asleep?" It took me awhile to remember where I was but then I was in a mision ...with naruto. "I-I-I." I was so sleepy that I couldn't even talk. "Never mind we have to go." Naruto said with a slightly mad look. Did I make him mad? After a while we got packed and started walking. It wasn't long before we were jumping on trees. I had to keep telling myself 'keep your eyes open hinata.' But after a while my eyes just shut and I felt my self fall.

Naruto's POV

I was just thinking about someone when I saw hinata fall of a tree. I went down and got her before she hit the ground. "Hinata are yo-" I stopped talking when I noticed she was sleeping. What the hell. Then I saw a tear run down her face. Why is she crying?

Some hours past and we were at the sand village but hinata was still not awake so I took her to the nures. They told me that she just needed rest so I left to meet this Natsu guy. (The boy they are taking to konoha.)

"Hey are you Naruto?" When I turned around I saw a boy with blue black hair and black eyes. I can't lie he's not bad looking. But I'm still cooler. "Yeah, and who are you?" "My name is natsu. Don't tell me your the ninja that's going to escort me. I've seen better." What did he just say. I couldn't just stay quite but right when I was going to talk I heard hinatas voice. "N-Naruto."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK next chapter naruto gets jealouse. I really thought it was going to be this one but never mind. Until the next chapter.