Surprise!

Naruto's POV

"Me and you need to talk!" I said while getting closer and punching him. Natsu fell to the ground, but got up right away. "What the hell Naruto! Why the hell did you punch me?" Is he really asking me that question right now? "That was for kissing hinata!" I yelled at him. He started laughing like crazy while holding his stomach. "Is the little boyfriend jealous?" He asked still laughing his ass of. 'He's starting to piss me of!'

I went to punch him one more time but he dodged it this time. He kicked me in the stomach and I went flying to a nearby tree. He ran over to me with a kunai, and put it over my neck. "Naruto your so lucky I have to go back to the sand village." He whispered so no one else could hear. "I have to go back to the sand village to visit my little sister,she's staying there for now, but when I come back I'll make Hinata mine!" He let me go then he left. I was really happy that idiot is finally leaving, but he said he was going to be back.

(A couple days later)

"Narutoo!" Hinata came up to and hugged me I hugged back. "Hey Naruto do you know where Natsu is?" I haven't seen him for a few days." All of a sudden I got mad, mad because she wanted to see him. "Why do you want to know?" I asked still hugging her. She broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes. "Well, we became really good friends, and I thought we could all go to Ichiraku's." She said innocently. "He left back to the Sand village." I said with a smile on my face. I was the happiest man. She frowned and started walking,I followed behind her. "He could of at least told me!" She filled her cheeks with air and she looked like a puffer fish. I couldn't help but laugh, she looked adorable. "Why are you laughing." She asked with a little blush on her face. "Well.. it's just...that you looked adorable while making that face." I said while still laughing. "N-naruto! Its not funny!" I just laughed even harder.

(Years later)

Hinata's POV

Mommy that's really how your love life went with dad!?" Bolt asked while helping Himawari and I plant the flowers. I nodded. "Wow daddy was a jealous man." Himawari said in between giggles. "Himawari I wasn't jealous I was just making sure your mom didn't go with another guy." Naruto said from behind us. He went up to Himawari and put her on his neck."Daddy!" Both Bolt and Himawari said at the same time. "Naruto your back! Did you finish your paper work Hokage-sama?" I teased. He hates it when I call him Hokage,he always wants me to call him Naru. He smiled "Yeah I finished early today." He said proudly. "But your ganna have to make extra dinner because we have a guest." Thats when I noticed a person behind Naruto. He walked up to me and bowed. "Nice to see you again Hinata." He stood up straight and I looked at his face closely. "Natsu!!! Your back!" We hugged and Naruto got in between us. "Yeah, yeah, LETS EAT!"

The End

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

WAIT!!! BEFORE YOU GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE OF THIS CRAPPY ENDING I AM PLANNING ON MAKING A SECOND BOOK FOR THIS. I JUST NEEDED TO END THIS ONE BECAUSE IT WAS DISTRACTING ME FROM SCHOOL AND MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS MAD AT ME BECAUSE OF THAT. IN MY FAMILY I'M LIKE THE BLACK SHEEP (THAT MEANS I'M THE DIFFERENT ONE) and no one really likes that I use wattpad to write fanfictios, especially about naruto, I'm the only one that likes naruto in my family so it was hard for me to write this story. I will continue my other story so that's good, but I had to end this one. I wanted to make this story longer but I guess I can't. I hope you guys understand.

Thank you guys so much for reading this book, and supporting it. Every time I read your comments and saw your votes I would get really happy so thank you. I hope you guys check out my other story, and stay tuned for the second book of 'Jealous Best Friend'.