I like who!

Naruto's POV

Is he crazy! He wants me to help him get hinata! No way! I will no- wait what am I saying? Hinata is free to date whoever she wants. But I'm feeling......jealouse. Do...I like...hinata?

Hinatas POV

"H-hey what are g-guys talking a-about? As soon as I came they stopped talking. "Oh i-its hinata." Naruto said with a playful tone. Did he just stutter? "Anyways.......hinata set up your tent and go to sleep OK." Naruto was talking so fast I could barely understand him. "O-ok what about n-natsu?" Naruto looked at me with annoyed eyes. Did I do something? "He's going to stay with me in my tent." Naruto said glaring at natsu. "Me and him need to talk." I simply nodded and set up my tent. After what seemed like forever I finished and tried to go to sleep.

Narutos POV

"Hey naruto what did you need to talk about?" Suddenly I hear natsu's voice behind. I wanted to scream at him 'don't mess with hinata' but I kept my cool like I always do. "I'm not going to help you with hinata." I could tell he was mad because his face got sooo red. "Look I know we don't get alo-. I cut him off there. " its not because we don't get along. Its because..." I went silent for a little while but I got the words out. "I like hinata."

Sakura's POV
(In the village)

Me and tamari were doing our nails when I thought about something good to prank hinata on. (Sakura hates hinata) "Hey tamari we should do something to make hinata cry again." We giggled. Last time we pranked her she was having ramen with naruto and I pushed her so she could throw the ramen on his head. It was halerious! Then temari had the perfect idea. "Maybe we should make her jealous with naruto." Brilliant.

Hinatas POV

I couldn't sleep so I went out side to the river next to our tents. I spotted natsu and naruto arguing. "Well I've known her longer!" Naruto screams. "So she told me you have someone you like already!" Natsu screams back. "W-hat are y-you guys talking a-about?" I interrupted them. Then all of a sudden they turned red and started acting weird. "Oh hinata!" Naruto came next to the moment he started talking. I coundt help but blush. "Tell our friend natsu over here how much fun we have while were in the village." Before I could speak natsu came over to me but on the opposite side of where naruto was. "Well hinata tell naruto how much fun me and you have while we talk." What is happening. I don't know what to do. I felt my eyes shut and back against someone's arms but I couldn't tell if it was natsu or naruto.