Prologue

Inspiration - MCR Teenagers, If you never heard the song the video is on top so it'd mean a lot if you listen to it, if you never heard it and this is your first time listening to it tell me what you think of the song in the comments!(: x

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me.

They could care less as long as someone'll bleed

So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose

Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

x

Anthony is known to be the baddest teenager in the school. Anthony is also Bisexual and is known to be a fuckboy, He can get his hands on any boy or girl.

Ian was a quiet, shy boy, he is also known to be gay. Ian always had a crush on Anthony but didn't want to be his one night stand. Ian wanted to be more to Anthony but they were completely different people.

Anthony was an outgoing person, he likes to party, he likes to drink/smoke, he also likes to have sex.

Ian was not an outgoing person, he liked to stay at home, if he ever does go out it's with friends and they wouldn't do anything bad, unlike Anthony.

Ian would do anything to get with Anthony and be his forever, the only thing is they are from different cliches.

So one day Ian was sitting at lunch with his friends and they came up with something.

"What if we change Ian into Anthony's type?"

"What do you mean by that?" Ian scoffed.

"We give you a makeover and change your whole entire personality!"

"Whoa! No!" Ian said choking over his food a little.

"Why not?"

"because I don't want to change myself, i don't like being how Anthony is," Ian said.

"No your not going to be fake and a fuckboy like him, just be his type,"

"I don't know ..." Ian said thinking over their words.

"Think about we can change your wardrobe and attitude and make Anthony fall for you,"

"What If he falls for me and leaves realizing i'm all fake?" Ian asked.

"Listen once Anthony ever does fall for the new you, you are going to play hard to get,"

Ian gulped, hard to get? It was hard to keep his feelings away from Anthony and just to pretend he doesn't like him was going to be hard.

Ian shifted his gaze to Anthony and saw him laugh, Ian's heart melted. Ian sighed and turned back to his friends.

"Alright i'll do it," Ian grumbled. Everyone smiled and got excited.

"I hate being a teenager," He added but smiled.