1.4 : May I ask you a question?

GUESS WHOS NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY, THIS GURL OH YEAH. be smuckers (;

. . .

So you may be wandering what had happen after the bathroom incident last time? Even though the boys had confess their love for each other they weren't dating or anything. In a matter of fact, they've been distant.

Ian was to embarrass to be around Anthony. Now that he knows Anthony likes him back he has been a happy, blushing mess. Especially whenever Ian see's Anthony down the hall he starts to blush badly, his whole entire face turns a shade of pink.

Ian would get butterflies in his stomach, and the palm of his hands became sweaty, and he felt his knees go weak.

But what made it worse was Anthony didn't react the same. Whenever they pass one another down the hallway Anthony would be to busy chatting with his friends. On the other hand Ian will be to busy freaking out about how the boy he loves apparently loves him back.

But what made Ian confused is, if they like each other and have the same feeling for one and another why aren't they dating? How come non of the boys had any courage to ask one another out?

Ian wasn't really desperate to go out with Anthony already, he still knew they both needed some time.

Some part of Ian was anxious, what if the two boys started dating? Boy, would Ian be the happiest guy on earth. Ian really didn't want to pressure Anthony into dating him already either, he was just you know to happy to function, you can say.

Even though the had confess, Ian still has been getting lower peoples attention on him. It didn't bother him though, he just found it plain out stupid.

Then you have Anthony, he still has girl drooling over him and a few people started to give Anthony their attention instead of Ian.

Ian was still confused on how all of this happen. Do people actually know he was just doing this for Anthony?

Ian didn't want to bother thinking of what people know, and how people knew, and what they thought.

Ian just decided to do his own thing today and not bother about people. He wondered what his friends would think, they have been distant also. It was like everyone was just drifting away into a ocean of they're own thoughts, and problems.

Ian dreadfully walked to his fifth period class and didn't want to make eye contact with any, not even his friend. It was going to be awkward of course, well to Ian it will be, he didn't know about his friend.

Ian walked into the classroom, dashing to his seat, not looking at anyone appearance. He quietly took his seat and placed his books down, instantly resting his elbow on the desk holding his head up by the palm of his hand.

He was more to busy about wondering then actually preparing himself and learning. He found himself lost in his thoughts as Anthony passed by him and went to his seat. All of the sudden his thoughts had flickered a switch and they all turned into thoughts about Anthony.

The boy balled his fist up and brought his hand down to his desk.

After a few minutes when class began a quiz came along and filled Ian's mind with more problems. He struggled trying to find an answer more than ever. Usually he doesn't struggle this bad but for some reason he was.

The boy scribbled down his answers, knowing in the back of his mind that they're wrong. He didn't care though, whatever to get him out of struggling doing his quiz, he'll do it.

As the boy began to scribble random things onto his test a certain boy flew by, holding a pass in his hands. The boy then walked by Ian's desk and gently placed a piece of torn off notebook paper that had been fold up onto his desk. Ian looked up to see Anthony walk out of the room.

Ian then looked back down and grabbed the piece of paper and held it in his hand. He set his pencil down and glanced at the paper in his hands. The torn off edges were all rigid, and it had 'Anthony' written sloppily across the paper.

He unfold it and glazed his eyes over the words.

'Meet me at the park @ 6:30 pm where we met at the tree'

-

Ian rocked his legs back and forth with his hands crammed inside his leather jacket pocket. He stood up looking around trying to find Anthony.

Is this a set up? Ian hoped it wasn't a set up, he would be so disappointed if it was.

He shook his mind and tried not to think of the worst. The boy then sat down and rested his back against the tree, leaving his ankles crossed over one another. He glanced down at his hands and let out a heavy sigh.

Soon he saw two legs pass by him and heard someone sit next to him, "Hey."

"HI," Ian said and stared at Anthony with no expression on each others faces.

"Look I've been needing to talk to you ever since you know," Anthony said and raised his eyebrows up a little and resting them back down. "Yeah, about what?" Ian questioned looking around at the park.

"About what we had confess, and how we both feel," Anthony said bringing his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around his legs.

Ian turned his gaze to Anthony who was starring at everything in the park. "Oh," Was all Ian had said.

"I mean if you don't want to talk about it I can leave-" "No stay," Ian said placing his hand on Anthony's arm. Anthony looked at him and gave him a small smile before turning his gaze back to whatever he was looking at before.

"i just have no words to say," Anthony says. "and if i do then I just don't know how to say it all in one sentence to you."

"What'd you mean?" Ian asked curios in why he was acting so different.

"I just need to tell you something," Anthony said. "Then say it," Ian said. "that's the problem, It's hard to," Anthony said and fiddled with his fingers.

"Oh," Ian said and nodded his head slowly.

The twos boys sat there in silence not bothering to mess up the peacefulness they both had. Until Anthony took a deep breathe and turned to Ian. "Ian?" He asked innocently. "Yeah?" Ian said and stared at Anthony.

"May I ask you a question?" Anthony asked. "You kinda did," Ian giggled. Anthony smiled, "It's important." "What is it?" "Well i've been thinking and-"

It was as if a wire had been cut off and he stop speaking, "Anthony?"

"Will you go out with me?"