0.9 : Before.

Dedication: TO EVERYONE WHO SAID THEY UNDERSTAND ON MY RANT AND TOLD ME TO RELAX TYSM I LOVE YOU AND MANY MORE! xx

. . .

Ian was enjoying peoples eyes on him, but he didn't want to turn into one of those attention whores. He liked knowing he can get a girl or guys attention, it made him feel wanted.

Ian happily made it to his fifth period class smiling when he saw people smiling and starring at him. By now he was used to it but it still made him feel all warm and sweet. Ian sat at his usually seat along with his friend beside him.

He set his binder on the desk and leaned back in his seat. He waited for class to begin and messed with his fingers. In the meantime he saw Anthony walk in ignoring Ian's appearance. Ian thought that maybe he would acknowledge his appearance but he guessed not.

Anthony is probably the only student to not bother looking at him or talking to him, it made Ian feel somewhat sad. That was only because the one person he is doing this for won't notice his appearance.

Ian sighed and watch Anthony as he sat in the other side of the class writing something down on whatever.

Ian couldn't help but keep his eyes on him, he looked at all of Anthony's features. The way the sunlight hit his face perfectly, the way his eyes looked down at whatever he was writing.

Ian felt his knees go weak and stopped starring, he smiled a little smile and kept his head down.

He then glanced up and began to work on whatever the teacher had passed out. His mind was so much more focused today than usual and he was able to do all of his work without any distractions.

After a few minutes then came lunch, Ian smiled at his friends and left the class chatting with him. Down the halls, Ian told him about how great he felt that he got everyone's attention.

Anthony huffed and had his arms cross as he walked down the cafeteria, he just wanted to get this day over with. He was tired of seeing no one give him a little attention, sure there were girls who still liked him but were to focus on Ian.

What was so good about Ian? He just change his clothes and all but that's it!

Anthony lied to himself, that wasn't all.

Anthony found Ian the best human being ever. Anthony did want Ian at one point to be his next target but since everyone died down on Anthony he just died down on himself.

He felt as if Ian did deserve all the attention.

Someone quiet and shy as him should get attention. No one should get zero attention at all, shy or not. The only problem is Ian changed, he wasn't his adorable self he used to be.

Did I just call him adorable? Yes I just did.

Does that mean I like him? Not really, I like the way he was before.

Anthony sighed, he really did like the Ian, Ian was before. Now that Ian has changed Anthony didn't want to bother with Ian. He didn't want to ruin Ian's attention fun.

Anthony decided not to eat lunch he wasn't feeling himself at all today. Its like all of the popularity and attention that had dies down had died the greedy Anthony inside.

Anthony groaned to himself he hated it when he suddenly goes into a sweet sensitive mode. He needed something, more like someone to take his mind off of all that crap. He looked around the cafeteria and saw a girl sitting alone at a table.

He smirked to himself and walked towards her. He sat down and the girl looked up from her book and smiled. Anthony eventually flirted his way into her. The girl blushed as Anthony whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

They stood up and locked hands walking out the cafeteria and into the Janitors closet.

As for Ian, he wasn't paying attention to Anthony. He was to busy chatting away to his friends about how his day had been so far.

"I can't believe all in one day everyone gives me there attention!" Ian exclaimed with a big smile plastered on his face. His friends laugh and smiled at him.

They began to ask him questions and slowly it moved on to their normal everyday conversations. Laughing at things and talking about whatever. Ian smiled as his friends began to chat and not stopping at all.

Ian turned his gaze and notice a table of girls were starring at him, he smiled and waved.

The girls turned around and began to smile and giggle. Soon one girl came to him and she sat to close to him.

"Can I buy you something?" she smirked, starring deep into his eyes."N-not really," he mumbled. "No I insist!" she said placing her hand on Ian's chest. "U-uh okay a w-water please?" he asked and smiled.

She said an 'okay' and gave him a wink before walking away.

Ian sighed and turned to his friends," What?" The boy said after rolling his eyes. They just laughed and returned to their conversation.

The girl came back and gave him the bottled water and left. She saw that she had Ian's attention and swayed her hips as she walked off.

Ian felt his cheeks heat up and closed his eyes. He rested his head on the lunch table and huffed.

He liked the way things are now but he seemed to like the way things were before this.

Before his change.

Before his popularity.

Just in general he likes his life before everything changed.

If he couldn't handle all of this in one day he knew for sure he wouldn't be able to do this the rest of the school year.

If only he said 'no' and didn't give in this idea.

He really did like Anthony but now he found it stupid that he has to flirt with everyone just for Anthony. He forgot the play-hard-to-get part in all of this. Anthony hasn't budge to get with him so whats the point.

Ian just shushed his thoughts away by taking a sip of his water and returning to his friends conversation.

The only things that was on his mind was a word repeating itself over and over.

Before, before, before.