0.1: That Boy

Dedicated to @Nirvana-Hemmings because you're My Chemical Romance Buddy now!

The boys and girls in the clique

The awful names that they stick

You're never gonna fit in much, kid

x

Ian currently sat in his English class dozing off again. Ian was never the kid who could focus in school, he attends to find himself in almost every subject daydreaming about whatever.

Now don't think bad about Ian, he still does his work as he's told and has passing grades too, It's just that school really made him unfocused on things. The only time Ian did focused, or enjoyed school was when it's lunch. He even enjoyed the little 5 minutes they have to go to they're next class or else they're tardy.

Ian's eyes kept wandering to the paper in front of him and back to the board. He scribbled notes onto the paper and ran his fingers through his brown, bowl-styled hair. His eyes glared down at the paper and read the questions over and over.

Why couldn't he focus? Was it really that hard for him to put an answer down?

Ian groaned and placed the pencil down on his paper as if he found something to right down. Ian found himself frustrated trying to answer the questions.

He set the pencil down and held his head up with his hands, his elbow resting on his his desk. He shut his eyes and found himself sleepy. His eyes shot right back open and lifted his head up. Ian questioned himself why he gets sleepy when he is trying to concentrate but never when he isn't.

His thoughts were cut off by the sharp ringing coming from the bell. Ian felt relieved and crammed the paper inside his folder. He slammed his English book shut and stood up instantly. He rushed out of the door hearing the teacher tell the students he'll see them tomorrow.

Ian walked down the halls and ran towards his locker. He grabbed his lock and put his books between his arm and sides. He entered his combination groaning when he got it wrong.

He rolled his eyes and tried it again saying cruse words underneath his breath where no one could hear. He tried it again and smiled once he got it open. Ian threw his books in and grabbed things he'll need for his fifth period.

When he went to go shut his locker door his eyes landed on the person he admired. The person that made his heart pump faster than usually. The person that made his knees go weak.

Anthony Padilla.

Ian had always had feeling for Anthony and hated to admit it, but he did. Ian and Anthony didn't have anything in common and were two different people from two different cliches.

Anthony was popular, Ian was not.

Anthony was outgoing, Ian was not.

Anthony could get his hands on any guy and girl, Ian couldn't do that.

Ian was a shy, he didn't go out as often with a bunch of people, He only went out with friends. Whenever he is out with friends they don't go to parties or anything, they stay at home watch movies. When they did want to go out they'll go to an arcade and play a friendly yet hardcore game of laser tag.

Anthony however wasn't shy, and he did go out often with a big group of 'friends'. Although Anthony and them will go to parties, or they'll hang in the streets and smoke or drink. At nights Anthony will shove his tongue down someones throats, and get in their pants.

Everyone wanted to be Anthony's next victim for sex, but Ian didn't. As much as Ian adored Anthony, he didn't want to be Anthony's one night stand, he wanted to be more than that.

He wanted to be loved by Anthony, not Anthony make love to him, (although he wouldn't turn down the offer).

Ian felt his cheeks heat up as Anthony stared back at him, furrowing his eyebrows together. Ian hid his head into his locker from embarrassment. He then heard someone's body gently push itself onto the locker beside him.

Some part of him prayed it was Anthony and the other half prayed it wasn't Anthony. He raised his head out of the locker to see his best friend smiling at him.

"Hi there Ian, still drooling over Anthony?"

"Not funny," Ian groaned. "Awh come on," "No really, not funny."

"You're going to get over that boy one day," "That boy?" Ian exclaimed.

"That boy," Ian said using his hands to quote 'that boy', "Happened to have stole my heart." Ian sighed.

"Cute but i don't know why, what do you see in him anyways?"

Ian looked down and looked at Anthony across the hall flirting with a blonde-headed chick.

"Everything," Ian mumbled. Ian's friend turned his head to see why Ian's tone changed into sadness. "Awh Ian cheer up! We should probably go to our next class anyways."

"yeah," Ian sighed and shut his locker walking with his friend down the halls.

The sat by each other in their fifth period class laughing at whatever they had said. Ian stopped laughing when Anthony walked in with his hands around the girl he was just talking to.

He whispered into her ear keeping his hands around her waist. The girl giggled and turned around facing him. She kissed his lips and pushed her body against his. They pulled away and intertwined there hands together.

Ian watched in disgust as they walk together and sat beside each other. "Gross," Ian sighed and placed his head down on his desk. His friend gave him a pity look and sighed.

Soon enough class began and after 25 minutes rolled in lunch.

Ian followed behind his friend on the way down to the cafeteria. Ian saw Anthony and the girl enter the boys bathroom with smirks on they're faces.

Ian shook his head ran his fingers over his eyes. "You okay?" he heard. 'Yeah i'm fine," Ian mumbled.

But Ian wasn't fine at all.

They arrived at lunch and sat a down at an empty table, Ian set his tray down gently. Soon his friends came and filled up the table. They began chatting and laughing about things that had happen today.

"Dude! I'm being for real she just fell in the middle of the class!" One of his friend exclaimed.

Ian laughed and looked up seeing Anthony and the girl enter the cafeteria.

Their lips were swollen, and their hair was messed up. Ian looked away quickly and continued to look at his friends. They stared at Ian worriedly, "What?" Ian said picking his food acting as if they're was nothing wrong.

"I'm tired of seeing you frown because of Anthony." "Frowning? I'm not frowning see!" Ian exclaimed smiling wide. They all sighed and Ian rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry guys I'm fine," Ian reassured. "Alright," They say.

They returned to they're normal conversation and forgot what had happened.

Ian threw in loud laughs and wide smiles to show his friends he was fine, inside he wasn't all because of that boy.