0.3 : Hurricane.

But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt

Will make them pay for the things that they did

x

"I swear it was weird," Anthony said leaning against the lockers chatting to his friends about last night. "I never had someone turn down on me," Anthony added rubbing the back of his neck.

"Maybe you're not that irresistible anymore," They laughed off. "Nah man I found someone to get with after he left," "Alright Padilla!"

They gave him a pat on the back and shut their locker door, they laughed and walked away. Across the hall there stood an Ian pulling his head out of his locker watching Anthony walk off. "How does Anthony not even see you," Ian's friend exclaimed.

"I don't know," Ian mumbled placing his books in his locker. "How doesn't he see you! You're right here!" Ian just shrugged not wanting to talk about what had happened. Even though Ian didn't let Anthony go further into the make out session he still sorta felt like a one night stand.

He felt used.

The only reason why Anthony kissed Ian was because he was drunk and wanted to drag someone into bed with him.

Ian sighed and shut his locker. Ian pulled the sleeves of his sweater down and held his books to his chest. Ian kept his head down and walked down the halls. Anthony wouldn't leave Ian's mind, Ian tried his best not to think of him.

Ian could remember Anthony's hot breath breathe down his neck. He could still fill Anthony's lips on his and slowly go down his neck.

The thought sent shivers down Ian's back and he shook. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," Ian smiled, Ian wasn't fine at all he was confused, Ian felt hurt. All the talk about Ian turning down Anthony spread around the school. People would laugh at Ian and talk smack about him.

Some people asked why he turned down Anthony, Others just replied with answers that aren't even real.

"Ian's no good for him,"

"Ian's a whimp,"

"Anthony realized he could do better,"

Ian didn't know in just a day it would spread, he thought it wasn't a big deal, but then Ian forgot. Anthony was all the talk, Anthony was popular.

Fifth period came around and Ian groaned realizing Anthony was in the same period. Ian quickly rushed to his seat hiding himself. He placed his head down and wrapped his arms around him, laying them on top of the desk.

No!

Ian thought, It would make him look more suspicious. Ian raised his head and grabbed his journal doodling on a random page. He still kept his head low not wanting to look at people.

Ian kept complaining to himself, 'Why didn't I just stay at home?'

His friend kept placing his hand on Ian's back sliding it back and forth trying his best to calm him. Ian glanced at him and gave a tiny smile to him.

Anthony walked in front of Ian and Ian glanced up. For a minute they're eyes locked together and Ian suddenly realize. Ian looked down at his desk hoping Anthony forgot what he looked like.

Soon more students began to fill the room up and soon class began. Ian shut his journal and focused on whatever the teacher was rambling about. Ian tried his best to keep Anthony off his mind but it was hard.

Ian felt himself go dizzy for a minute with to much in his mind. Once the teacher announced it was lunch time Ian's head shoot up and his mind clear.

They walked down the halls towards the cafeteria. Instead of Ian going to get food he decided not to eat today. He went to his usually table were he and his friends eat at. His friends soon arrived setting their trays down.

Ian smiled instantly, "Not going to eat?" they asked.

"Not hungry," Ian said. For some reason he just lost his interest in eating.

They shrugged an alright and began talking. "So Ian," They smiled.

Oh great, Ian knew where this would be going. "Hmm?" he hummed.

"Seems you and Anthony are talk the talk today," "yeah i know and i hate it," Ian mumbled.

"How come?" They asked. Ian shrugged praying they could just change the subject already. Ian didn't like all the attention he was receiving from everyone. Only because they all said shit about him and he didn't like it.

For one Ian wasn't a whimp and he would get in bed with Anthony but he didn't want to wake up in the morning realizing Anthony's gone and he was his one night stand.

He didn't want to be added to the list of all-the-people-Anthony-fucked. Ian wanted to be with Anthony and if they were going to have sex it'd have to be loving sex and not for pleasure. Ian wanted it to be because they love each other very much and willing to show they're love for each other through sex.

Ian just dreamed of being of Anthony's but he knew that wouldn't happen. Considering he is watching Anthony making a boy blush.

"Ian!"

"What!?" Ian said snapping out of his thoughts. "You doze out there for a minute,"One of them said. "Sorry," Ian mumbled.

"You're not thinking of Anthony are you?" "pst ... no," Ian said with no confidence in his voice.

"Yeah right,"

Ian shut his mouth and listen to the conversation his friends were having. Ian laid his head down on the table and played with his fingers. He then put his hand and saw a few people pointing at him and starring at him.

Ian groaned, none of this would end. He just wanted to go home and not deal with people. "You okay Ian?" His friends asked. "Yeah I'm fine, I just feel like wherever i go there going to be people who keep talking about me turning down Anthony."

Ian hid his face laying his head back down on the table.

Ian let his mind wonder away thinking again. After last night his mind couldn't focus more, all he does is think and daydream. Ian knew too and he notice he was slacking on his schoolwork also.

Ian prayed the rest of his day would be a little better and tomorrow it'll all be forgotten.

I'm a wanderess

I'm a one night stand

Don't belong to no city

Don't belong to no man

(Hurricane - Halsey)