0.8 : Monday Madness.

Dedication: trinnienugget107 because you comment a lot on my chapters and you deserve this dedication c: 

(No more My chemical romance lyric reference *cries*)

. . .

Ian sat in his friends car and stared at the building, which is known as school. Ian began to get nervous, his palms became sweaty, and his body temperature went up. "You'll be fine," his friend mumbled, patting Ian's shoulder.

Ian mumbled a tiny thanks with no confidence in his voice at all.

"You ready?" Ian looked at his friend and then slowly nodded, "Let's go!"

His friend soon left the car before Ian did. Ian sat inside for a while and then got the courage to go. "Here goes nothing," With that he opened the door and stepped out.

Ian slammed the car door and began walking up to the front doors. People hanging outside starred at him, some glaring. Ian gulped as he walked by big groups of friends who stared at him.

He then made it to the front door and opened it swiftly, a little rush of wind brushed through his hair. Ian then smiled seeing people watch him walk through the building. He walked in more confidence than he usually does before his change.

Instead of him clutching his books to his chest he held by the side of his thigh. Instead of him keeping his head down, he held it high.

Ian felt somewhat better now that he is doing it and getting it over with. Ian glanced at everyone's face seeing their eyes on him, which caused him to blush a little.

Ian wasn't use to all this attention, it made him feel better. Knowing that just a change in his wardrobe can grab everyone's eyes on him made Ian blush. He saw people smile at him and point finger at him.

What made Ian blush the most was seeing peoples jaw drop to the ground. Ian just prayed he would get the same attention from Anthony.

Ian walked up to his locker and began to enter his combination into his lock until he noticed a group of girls beside him. Ian blushed and wave, giving them a small smile. They whispered to each other with wide smiles on their face.

Ian put his things into his locker slowly giving glances at people who were starring at him.

Anthony then walked into school expecting the same attention he gets everyday. When he saw no one was giving him any attention he began to wander. Was everyone tired of him?

Anthony walked down the halls with his friends seeing if people are still giving him attention or not. Once Anthony realized people didn't really care for his looks and appearance he began to search for an answer why.

He believed there was probably someone new to the school or something. He walked down the main hall and saw people starring at someone he couldn't see. Anthony noted his appearance, black skinny jeans, leather jacket, and a graphic tee.

Once the pale boy pulled his head out of the locker he stared in wide eyes.

Ian!?

How could that be? Why was he getting all the attention? He just changed his looks that's it?

Anthony found himself getting more angry at the idea that everyone was more interested in Ian. He was somewhat jealous at the same time, seeing people who never gave him attention give Ian attention.

Anthony shook his head and walked to his locker, he didn't even want to bother with Ian. He did admit Ian looked hot in his new change but he wasn't going to let him know. He was going to stick with his original plan in staying away from Ian.

Anthony turned his gaze and saw a gorgeous girl walk down the halls, he was going to see if he can still at least get someones attention.

He then leaned on his side against the locker and shouted at her. The girl confused walked over to him, "Uh hi?" "Do you mind if I can get your number and you know, hang out tonight?" he smirked. "Not interested," She said and walked away.

Anthony then blinked his eyes and groaned, he slammed his locker shut and stormed to his first period class.

In the meantime Ian was enjoying everyone's eyes on him. Ian was even enjoying sitting in his first period class with a bunch of girls surrounding him. "So you're not full on gay are you?" she asked twirling a piece of her hair.

The other girls giggled, "N-no i'm b-bi-sexual."

Ian instantly smacked himself realizing he stuttered. "Good because I'd like to hang sometime," she smirked placing her hand on Ian's thigh.

Ian's breath hitched and he took a deep breath. "Y-yeah okay," Ian said, the girl then smirked realizing she got him turned on a little.

The girls giggled and soon returned to their seats when class began.

Ian than got himself lost in his thoughts for the millionth time.

He didn't think he can do this, sure he loved the attention but not the sexual attention. Ian hated when he had to tell everyone he was bisexual, only because he knew he was lying.

Ian just didn't like girls that much, he didn't want to hold a girl in his arms, he wanted to be held in a boys arms.

Ian could date a girl if he wanted but he knew his love to her would be fake. He just found guys more attractive, especially Anthony.

Ian sighed and held his head up with his hand. In the corner of his eye he could see people stare at him.

Ian didn't smile though, he began to have second thoughts on all of this. He didn't like the way people just threw themselves up on him. He wasn't interested in sex, he was only doing this to get Anthony to fall for him.

He was only doing this to get Anthony's attention, to make Anthony want him.

He scratched the back of his neck like his friends told him to do because it makes a boy hotter when they do that. Ian then looked on the board and began to scramble notes into his journal.

He kept telling himself to act as if it was another normal day.

Ian then turned his gaze and caught a boy starring at him. Ian starred back and smiled, he soon got butterflies in his stomach as the boy bit his bottom lip in response.

Ian turned his head back towards the board and smiled, his cheeks began to form a light shade of pink. He wished it was Anthony who gave him that response, but he can deal with the fact that it wasn't Anthony.

Maybe this isn't such a bad idea than he thought it would be.

. . .

[a/n:] Aha first day of school is tomorrow, *cries* i'm going to be all alone :c