0.2 : Night Out.

Because they sleep with a gun

And keep an eye on you, son

So they can watch all the things you do

x

It was currently 5:50 pm and Ian sat at home watching a pointless T.V show. He slouched sitting on the couch keeping his gaze on the T.V screen. He then flipped through channel after channel finding nothing to watch.

He ended up leaving the T.V on a re-run episode of Spongebob. Ian shook his head at Patrick's stupidity and soon got bored.

Ian's mom walked around in the kitchen, her heels clacking against the tile floors. She looked at Ian tilting her head slightly.

"Ian?" She questioned. Ian turned his gaze towards his mother. "Mom why are you wearing a dress?" Ian questioned.

Ian's mom blushed and looked down giggling to herself, "Just your dad and I going for dinner later at six." "Oh," Ian said raising his brows up a little. "Anyways i meant to ask you why aren't you doing your homework?"

Ian mentally groaned and face palmed himself. "Mom i'm just taking a break," Ian said with a little attitude in his voice. "Well I mean you've been starring at the T.V forever!"

"I'll finish my homework i promise," Ian sighed. "Alright well i'm heading out, don't do anything stupid!" His mother said walking to the front door. Ian got up and yelled an "alright", he followed her to the front door. "Bye honey love you! Make sure you look the door, bye love you!"

Ian shut the door and locked it once she was out. Ian walked back to the couch sitting down where he previous sat and continued to watch T.V. He then looked at his homework and stuffed it in his folder.

Ian wasn't the guy who doesn't do his homework and say he forgot it the next day. He stayed on top of his homework and his school work but there are times were he really never focuses on his work.

Ian glared up at the clock noticing it was already 6:05.

Ian got up and turned the T.V off walking to his room. Ian carried his folders between his arm and his sides. He reached for the door knob and entered his bedroom. He flicked the light switch up bringing light to his room.

Ian threw his books carelessly onto his floor and jumped on his bed. He pulled out his phone going through it.

After being on his phone for several minutes he glanced at the time.

8:45

Ian groaned and got up. He rammed through his drawers trying to find something comfortable to wear for bed. Ian soon froze when he heard knocking at his bedroom window.

Ian waited a few minutes seeing if he was just hearing things or not. He soon jumped when he heard the knocking again.

Ian made sure he grabbed his phone typing 911 into it before approaching the window.

Who the hell would be at Ian's window at 8? almost 9! Ian never had anything like this happen to him before and he knew it wasn't one of those romantic throw-rocks-at-your windows kinda thing.

He cut off his lights and approached the window. His hands slowly reached up to the blinds, slowly. They knocked once more and Ian opened the blinds wide and jumped as he saw his friends behind this. Ian groaned and rolled his eyes opening his window.

"What the hell!?" Ian questioned placing his hand over his heart. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" Ian complained.

"Boo Hoo," One of them laughed. Ian turned the flashlight on his phone and faced it on them.