1.7 : Promise?

Ian had been distant from his friends and he didn't mind. Who needed to be friends with someone who doesn't accept your relationship. For months Ian had been in love with Anthony and he always told his friends about him and what he loves about him, so what gives?

Yeah he wasn't suppose to get with Anthony, he was more suppose to play hard to get and practically break him. Ian couldn't help it though, he was just madly in love he jest fell. I mean come one, when your crush asks you out your going to say yes, well some people.

Ian just shook them off his mind. It was his day off of school and he was going to enjoy it. He wasn't going to be all upset his friends had left him, he was going to live his life, with or without friends. He had Anthony too, so that made Ian happy.

Ian was suppose to hang out with Anthony today, but some part of him just didn't want to. He wasn't feeling the best he could feel and he was feeling super lazy and unmotivated. He just wanted to lay in bed and not bother going out.

He was suddenly caught off by his mother's voice screaming his name. Ian groaned and got out of bed and walked out of his room to the living room.

"What mom-" Ian stared blankly at his mother who stood next to Anthony. "Your handsome friend is here," she said and smiled. Ian immediately blushed and he heard Anthony chuckle. Ian wasn't expecting him to come early, he wasn't even ready. Ian looked down at his clothing and noticed he was just wearing sweats and a T-shirt.

Ian groaned, "Uh okay thanks mom we'll be in my room." Ian then walked towards Anthony and grabbed his wrist, pulling his to his room.

"Have fun," Ian's mom said as the two boys walked to Ian's bedroom.

Ian groaned and Anthony chuckled. Ian dragged him into his bedroom and shut the door behind him. He pressed his back against the door and placed his hand on top of his head. "Sorry about her," Ian groaned and kept his hands on his face.

"Its fine," Anthony said and walked towards Ian. He placed his hands around his wrist and slowly peeled his hands away from his face. "So am I handsome?" Anthony asked. Ian giggled, "No," Anthony looked at him and Ian still continue to laugh. "I'm just joking," Ian smiled causing Anthony to smile.

Ian looked at Anthony and stared at him, then they slowly and leaned in. The two boys found themselves kissing each other passionately.

They soon pulled away and rested their forehead against each other. "I'll never get use to you kissing me," Anthony mumbled. Ian smiled and kissed Anthony's lips again.

Ian then pulled away leaving Anthony wanting more. "Why did you stop the kiss?" Anthony pouted. "Because I know if i keep kissing you I'm going to want more of you," Ian said causing Anthony to smirk. "What if i want to go all the way?" Anthony said and then began to kiss Ian's neck.

"Anthony stop," Ian giggled and placed his hands on Anthony's chest. He pushed him a little and finally Anthony stopped kissing him. Ian then walked away from where they were standing and went over to his bed. He sat down and then looked at Anthony. Ian patted an area next to him and soon Anthony waled to him. He sat down and looked at Ian.

"So you didn't tell your mom about us?" Anthony asked. "No, she doesn't even know i'm gay," Ian mumbled. "Oh," Anthony said shortly. "How come you never told her?" Anthony asked looking at his lovingly boyfriend frown. Ian shrugged and just kept his head low.

"Promise me something?" Anthony asked. Ian looked up at him, "Yeah?" "Promise me you'll tell her about us and you?" Anthony said looking into Ian's eyes. "I promise," Ian said. "This week, or possibly next week?" Anthony then added. "Anthony," Ian said blankly.

"Please babe, for me?" Anthony said. "I guess Anthony," Ian said. "Pinky promise?" Anthony smiled holding his pinky finger out. Ian giggled and linked their pinkys together, "I pinky promise."

Anthony smiled and then jumped on Ian, causing Ian to laugh. Anthony kissed Ian's cheek and rolled over beside him. Ian then sighed and placed his head on Anthony's chest. Anthony instantly wrapped his arm around Ian bringing him closer to him.

"I love you," Ian mumbled, closing his eyes slowly. "I love you too," Anthony said and ran his fingers through Ian's hair. Ian felt himself dazing off as Anthony slowly, gently rushed his hair.

Anthony looked down at the boy in his arms and smiled. He was more than happy to have Ian, he couldn't even explain it. Whenever Anthony looked at Ian he just thought about how beautiful Ian was. Anthony meant everything he said about about Ian and it was all true.

After a few minuted Ian was asleep, snoring lightly and calmly. Anthony knew he had to go but he didn't want to wake up the sleeping boy in his arms. Soon enough he left not waking up Ian at all. Ian didn't notice Anthony had left until he soon woke up.

Ian groaned and hugged his blanket thinking it was Anthony. "Anthony," He mumbled. He didn't hear a response and looked up. Anthony wasn't there. Ian then laid his head onto his pillow and rolled over. He suddenly missed Anthony and kinda felt upset.

He then felt something on the side of his face and heard a little crumble. Ian raised his head to see a note taped on his pillow. Ian grabbed it and peeled it off his pillow. He laid his head down and raised the note high in the air.

The boy squinted to read the note but then his sight eventually adjusted.

Dear Ian,

I didn't want to wake you up to tell you I was leaving. By the time you read this i'll be gone I just wanted to tell you I love you.

p.s you looked cute sleeping(:

Ian smiled and set the note down on the other side of his bed. He shut his eyes and then sat up. He lazily rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone. He read the time and sighed.

6:23

Ian rolled over and hoped out of bed. He walked towards the kitchen dragging his feet against the carpet. He grabbed himself a water bottle and then turned around. "Oh Ian, glad your awake your handsome fried told me to tell you he said goodbye when you woke up."

"Oh okay thanks mom," Ian said and then walked out of the kitchen. "You're welcome!" Ian heard his mother shout as he waled to his room.

The boy shut his door behind him and sat back on his bed. He hated when he saw his mother cause all he thought was the promise he had made to Anthony. He didn't want to open up to his mom or dad cause he was afraid of their response.

Ian sighed he didn't want to think if the worse, he wanted to think the good. He laid back in bed and closed his eyes. He had Anthony on his mind and hoped he can have a loving dream of his boyfriend.

Ian slowly then drifted off to sleep with Anthony on his mind.

. . .

I don't even know what i'm doing with this story ... all i know is dRAMA AND SAD SHIT WILL BE SOON