1.2 : Hold me.

Warning: ianthony will meet and be all fluffy and shit

. . .

Ian found himself laying in the park as usual thinking to himself. This whole make-Anthony-fall-for-me plan wasn't working. It was just making him feel down about himself.

Of course he hadn't told his friends about that whole bathroom incident because he didn't want to hear their pity. Ian hated when people pity over him, it bothered him for some reason. He didn't like peoples pity.

Ian felt his eyes begin to water up by just thinking of all that bullshit. Bullshit, it was just all bullshit to Ian and he just wanted to run away from all of it.

Ian then sat up hearing a bunch of little kids giggle and head his way. He then stood up and began to walk somewhere else were people weren't at. He just wanted to be alone, and he couldn't go home without his parents bothering him or his friends coming over.

Ian found a quiet lonely spot where a tree stood from the ground, tall and proud. Ian wish he could stand up tall and proud. The boy instantly walked over to the tree and sat down with his back against the tree.

He pulled his legs up pressing them against his chest. He rested his head on top of his knees and looked at the park, noticing every detail of the perfect scene.

Ian sighed and buried his head between his chest and legs.

At the same time Anthony happen to see him, again.

Anthony was casually pasting through the park trying to get to a friends house when he saw the blue-eyes boy sitting alone. In Anthony's it looked like Ian was crying, and he felt concern.

Why would a boy popular as he is be crying?

Ian wasn't crying though, he did want to cry and he was at the edge of spilling his tears but the boy tried his best not to.

Anthony kept walking and felt guilty just walking past him not bothering to talk to him. Anthony stopped in his tracks and groaned. He looked down at his phone reading the time which was boldly written across his screen.

Anthony shut his phone off and looked back at Ian.

"Fuck it," Anthony huffed and headed towards Ian's direction. Ian didn't bother lifting his head up to see around him.

Anthony sat beside Ian, Ian heard him scoot around and felt his heart pump.

'Who the hell is sitting beside me?'

He was to afraid to lift his head up and he tried his best to hold in his sobs. "You know people say you'll feel better if you talk to people about they're problems," Anthony smiled.

Ian froze hearing Anthony's voice. Ian then slowly lifted his head up and stared at Anthony. His eyes were wide, shocked that Anthony was actually sitting there right beside him.

"I-i don't want to t-talk to anyone," Ian mumbled looking at the ground. His fingers fiddled with the strands of grass popping out from the dirt. "You don't want to talk to me?" Anthony asked. Ian didn't reply he just let out a sigh.

He then immediately busted into a crying mess and Anthony grabbed him pulling him closer to him. Ian cried and cried not caring in the world who would be looking or not.

"I'm so sorry," Ian cried. Anthony felt his heart warm up holding the fragile boy in his arms.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," Ian sobbed not answering Anthony's questioned. Anthony held Ian tightly giving him a little squeeze on his arms. "Ian just calm down," Anthony said.

Ian then felt no more tears falling form his eyes, he breathe in and out. Ian then pulled his head out and stared in Anthony's eyes.

"How do you do it?" Ian questioned, Anthony furrowed his eyebrows, "do what?"

"how do you handle all the people at school, how do you handle the popularity and everything!" Anthony confused about what he was talking about and just shrugged. "I dont know, why did they do something to you?"

Ian looked down at his fingers and mumbled, "I head two boys in the bathroom talking smack about me." "What'd they say?" "They said," Ian started and couldn't finish his sentence.

"They said people only like me for my looks and people talk shit about me behind my back," Ian felt his eyes water back up again. Anthony didn't say anything, instead he just grabbed Ian and pulled him into his grip.

Ian rested his head on Anthony's chest laying between Anthony's legs. Anthony wrapped his arms around Ian and held him tightly.

"People are going to talk shit and that's that, I had people talk shit about me but you know what? i stayed strong and believed in myself." Ian stared down not wanting to reply.

"Do you remember that night? At a party when we you know ... made out?" Ian asked. Anthony replied with a little yes, blushing by just rethinking the moment. "Did you only kiss me because you were drunk?" Ian asked.

Anthony looked down at the boy in his arms, "I kissed you because you were the most beautiful boy I've seen," Anthony replied. "So its true," Ian mumbled. "What is?"

"People only like me for my looks," Ian sighed. "Ian I didn't get to tell you the rest,"

"I kissed you because yes you were the most beautiful boy there but you have so much more to you! You are like the most sweetest boy ever and your just so nerdy and adorable, you are just irresistible."

Ian smiled and blushed, "Really?" "Mhm," Anthony hummed. "Feel better?" Anthony asked. Ian nodded, "Want to go somewhere else?"

"Just hold me," Ian replied, and Anthony did. He held Ian in his arms not bugging to move. He kissed the top of Ian's head and felt butterflies fly around madly in his stomach.

Anthony had finally fell for Ian and he was madly in love with him.

If Anthony could he would hold Ian in his arms for the rest of his life. And if Ian told him to do something he would do it, even if he told him to just hold him.

. . .

WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING WRITE YOU GUYS!?

IS EVERYONE OKAY!? BECAUSE IM NOT!! I CANT FUNCTION

I hope you loved this chapter Ianthony will happen very, very, very soon omfg i can't wait. There will be another chapter tonight! I love you, kisses xx