1.6 : Friends or not?

Dedication: Harry202 bc you comment on my chapters and you deserve it 😊

. . .

The next day Ian had awoke in happiness, bit odd, but he knew why. Ian knew that today at school he could show everyone he is Anthony's, and Anthony is his. He couldn't wait just to see Anthony's face and just give him random kisses. He had hope that Anthony would allow their relationship being public to the school or else the boy would be upset.

Not only because then he won't get to show everyone that they belong to each other because then he would feel ashamed. Yes ashamed, he would feel as if Anthony was embarrassed to show everyone that they're together.

Ian tried not to think of the horrible things that can happen today and instead, the boy just thought off all the good, and cute things that could happen.

Ian then instantly smiled as he laid in bed. He just laid there with a smile plastered on his face as he stretched his exposed body out. After a few more seconds the boy gripped his covers and threw them off exposing his skinny body.

He then laid there not budging to get out of bed. Ian knew he had to ruin him being in his comfortable position, and hoped out of bed.

The boy practically dragged his feet across the floor, as he walked to his closet. He placed his hand on the doorknob, shaking a bit as the coldness touch his hand. He had then swung the door wide open.

He began to dig through each shirt he had in his closet. The funny thing is his closet was very well organized for someone who isn't the organized type of person. He had all of his new clothes his friends bought for him, hung on the left. And all of his old clothes and sweaters hung on the right.

The boy found himself glazing his thumb across the sleeve of his sweater and sighed. He knew know just because he was dating Anthony, that doesn't mean he could go back to his old self.

Ian sighed and grabbed his plain white tee off the rack. He then walked towards his dresser and grabbed a pair off black skinny jeans. He then began to change out of his clothes and into his outfit. He pulled his shirt over his head and slipped his jeans on. Lastly Ian grabbed his leather jacket and put it on.

He looked in the mirror and played with his hair fixing it to the style he wanted it to be. Ian smiled once he was satisfied with hid look and grabbed his books and headed out.

Once he had arrived at school he went straight to his locker. He then enter his combination and tugged at the lock, frowning when he got the combination wrong. He then entered his combination again and suddenly felt arms snake around his waist.

He felt someone place wet kisses along his exposed shoulder and neck. He finally got his locker open and then turned around, smiling as he saw Anthony in front of him. "Hey there," Ian said and smiled. "Hey," Anthony said, leaving his hands still on Ian's waist. Anthony kissed Ian passionately for a few seconds then pulled away.

Ian smiled and then pecked Anthony's lips. Ian returned to doing what he had been doing before Anthony came along. He shoved his books in only keeping the ones he needed and then shut his locker door.

Anthony was leaning against the lockers and stared at his boyfriend. Ian then smiled at Anthony and began to walk down the hall along with Anthony. "So how'd you sleep?" Anthony asked. For some reason talking to Anthony out in public felt awkward to Ian for some reason.

"Uh good you?" Ian replied keeping his gaze on everyone in the hallway. "I slept good, considering I dream't of you," Anthony said and poked Ian's nose. Which caused Ian to blush and giggle. Anthony smiled and grabbed Ian's hand an interlocked their fingers together.