3.0: Realized.

Ian was more happy that he was with Anthony, and he finally realized that as long as he had Anthony he'd be okay. Anthony realized the same thing also, they were still a little upset they weren't with each other in person but as long as they had each other they were happy.

Ian had also realized that living in Elk Grove wasn't that bad, although he rarely went out. The only time he went out was if he had to go to school, which by the way he made a new friend.

His name is David, and they really hit it off on the first day Ian went to school. They became the best of friends and of course Ian told David about everything.

About him being gay, about him and Anthony, he even told him about the plan him and his friends made to win Anthony.

David was really amused by the whole story, and he thought it was pretty stupid Ian's friends had left him because he didn't play hard to get and messed up the plan.

"At the end your with the one you love, so it doesn't really matter," David said at the end of the story. "True friends would be proud that you and Anthony are together and not upset that the plan didn't go all the way through."

Ian agreed with David obviously. At the end he realized that the only friend he needs was David and not his old friends.

As much as Ian thought that things couldn't start to get better he had a talk with his mom.

One day out of nowhere in the middle of dinner his mom began to talk to him about a decision she choose.

"Look Ian, I realized that the move wasn't a good idea. It's too late to go back to Sacramento but I thought I should let you know about something," she began setting her fork down. Ian stopped picking at his food to listen to what his mom had to say.

"I realized how much you love Anthony, and how much he loves you. I don't want to make things hard on you guys by splitting you up so I thought that maybe I could invite him over to know him better." "What?" Ian said unbelieving her words.

"I invited Anthony for dinner, he should be here in a few minutes actually," she said and looked up at the clock. "Your serious?" Ian said. His mother nodded and soon the doorbell ran. "That must be him, why don't you go get the door," she said.

Ian mumbled an okay and happily walked out of the dining room over to the front door. Once he opened it there stood Anthony holding a single red rose in his hand.

Ian instantly smiled and went straight in for a hug. "Anthony!" Ian smiled and just stood still. Anthony had a wide smile on his face as Ian said his name. Ian felt like crying, but he wanted to just live in the moment, and smile.

"I can't believe you here," Ian said pulling away. "Me too," Anthony smiled. "I got this for you," Anthony said and held the rose in front if Ian. "Thank you," Ian said and held it in his hand. He looked back up at Anthony and kissed him. Anthony kissed back and placed his hand on Ian's waist.

"We don't have all day love birds!" Ian's mother slightly shouted from the dining room, causing them to pull away.

Ian giggled which caused Anthony to smile. "Come in," Ian said and stepped back. "Thank you," Anthony said and stepped in. Ian shut the door behind him, and grabbed Anthony's hand. He intertwined their fingers together and guided him to the dining room.

"Hello Anthony," Ian's mother said and stood up. "Hi Mrs. Hecox," Anthony said. Ian's mom pulled him in for a hug and Anthony hugged back.

They all took a seat and had a nice chat about everything. About them being together and how it's okay now. They talked about how they will visit Sacramento so they could be together. Anthony was instantly approved by Ian's mom and everything was okay.

Even David showed up and him and Anthony got along very well. It was as if Ian was living in a dream, living in a fantasy, because never in his life would he think he would have a happy little ending, being with Anthony, and having a friend who approves, and even having his mom approve them.

Later that night Anthony stayed the night and David left. Anthony had to stay in the guest room though that night.

Although Anthony rarely ever listens to what people tell him to do, so at midnight he crept over to Ian's room and knocked on his door softly.

Surprisingly Ian was awake, and he opened the door. His hair was a mess and his eyes were slightly closed. "Anthony?" Ian mumbled. Anthony shushed him and walked in. Ian closed the door and went back to looking at Anthony.

"What are you doing here?" Ian mumbled rubbing his head. "We're sneaking out tonight," Anthony smiled. "babe it's midnight," Ian sighed.

"I know and i want to spend this night with you before i have to go back to Sacramento tomorrow," Anthony said and looked at Ian.

Ian sighed, not saying anything. "Are you down for the best night of your life?" Anthony smirked, opening Ian's bedroom window slightly. "Let me go get change first," Ian smiled. "Yay!" Anthony smiled, and hugged Ian.

"I hate being a teenager."

DA END.

. . .

[a/n]: Now i can hit the complete button, crYIN. I hope you guys loved this story, thank you for taking the time to read this story, I love you guys, words can't explain.

If you have any questions about anything just comment them below, and i'll answer them.

Once again I love you guys, and just know i'm always here for you guys. Thank you so much, once again! Kisses xx c:

- Hannah xx