First kiss

Michael:

It was your first date with Michael you two were at his house playing video games. When your best friend texted you, you grabbed your phone out and started texting her. Michael then grabbed your phone saying " No Y/N, your on a date no texting" " But Mikey its important" I say. "Nope, you have to get It back yourself." You lean on mickey to reach for you phone, he then flips over so now your on top of him. He then leans in and kisses you it wasn't a long kiss but it felt like forever, you felt safe and at home.

Ashton:

You and Aston decided to go to the carnival. You and Ashton went on all the rides and haven't stopped eating since you arrived. Ashton thought it would be cute to go on the Ferris wheel at exactly midnight so you agreed. When the two of you got to the top he leaned in and passionately kissed you. You were almost shocked by the way he kissed you his technique flawless.

Calum:

You and Calum have been best friends for years. You were next door neighbors since year 1 your now in year 11 so you've been friends forever. It was just a usual Friday movie night at your place when Calum just stood up and started talking a mile a minute. " Y/N I've liked you forever it hurts to see you go from guy to guy I love and every time you cry over some dumb guy I just lie and tell you what you wanna hear I Love you" " I uh love you too." you say looking up. He then gives you a deep kiss full of emotion.

Luke:

You went to Starbucks to grab a coffee before you go back home from your trip to the mall. when your drink is called you grab but don't look at the name immediately. When you are on your way out you realize yours had the name Luke on It so you take it back and ask for yours. On your way the stand you bump into a super hot, blonde hair, blue eyed boy. instantly you realize its Luke Hemmings You say "Is this your coffee I grabbed the wrong one and it says your name on it. You are Luke Hemmings right?" "Yes I am and you must be Y/N." "yes but how did you know my name? " you ask. "The cup I have says Y/N and you have mine so I kind of just guessed. "Well you were right" I said in a sweet tone. He then said " I'm not giving you your coffee without a kiss" " Oh ok." you tried to say in in a not-so-Luke-hemmings-wants-to-kiss-me kind of  way.