Your Child Throws up (2/4)

Michael:

"Daddy?" your son Lucas comes in. "Mikey Luke is asking for you." You say trying to fall back asleep since it was 3 in the morning. "Can't you see what he wants?" "No" "What's up Luke?" Michael asks getting out of bed. "I don't feel well my tummy hurts." He says in a quiet voice. "OK buddy let me carry you to the bathroom to go get some medicine." Michael says shutting your bedroom door. "Lucas did you just puke on daddy?" Michael asks his crying 5 year old. "Yes." Lucas says choking down a sob. "It's alright buddy les go bathe and brush your teeth." Mikey says putting Luke in the shower.

Ashton: ( Ashton's pov)

y/n was out of town with her friends so I had the guys come over. "Hey Ash, Where's the vegemite?!" Mikey yells from the kitchen. "The cupboard above the fridge y/n tried to hide it." I yelled back. Ring. "Oh good pizza's here!" Luke said jumping up to get the door. "What movie are we gonna watch?" Calum asks. "Lets watch paranormal activity 3" Mikey yells from the kitchen. "Keep it down Cameron's sleeping" I tell the boys. "Daddy." I hear Cameron say from the hallway. I then glare at the guys for waking him. "Yes buddy what is it?" I ask him. "I threw up on my floor." He says a little embarrassed. "That's ok you go sleep in daddy's room and I'll clean it up. Oh and let's go brush your teeth." "Ok daddy." Cameron said walking to the bathroom.