His thoughts when he first saw you

Luke:

Oh my god she's gorgeous! I should go talk to her. No I cant I'm too awkward. No go to her Luke move your feet. No I cant she'll think I'm weird. She's just so perfect look at her. Her hair, her eyes everything. Oh shit she's walking over here. Stay calm stay calm Luke. Do not mess this up.

Ashton:

Wow!! Look at her. She's physically flawless. Look at that dress she's wearing its perfect. Her hair is just wow and wow look at her walk. Oh wait she's walking towards me. Stay cool Ashton. Stay calm. Stay collected. Oh my oh my she's coming over here what am I going to do!! No Ash stay calm. Ok I've got this.

Calum:

Wait, is she real?  She looks like an angel. Yeah she's defiantly an angel without wings. I have to talk to her or at least get her name. I need her she's just so perfect. Wait, what am I talking about she's like a 10 and I'm like a 6. (haha see what I did there, the lyrics from end up here) I have to go over there. Oh wait never mind she's coming over here. Get ready to wow her Calum.

Michael:

Stop staring Michael she'll start to notice. She's so beautiful. Perfect really her feet to her hair everything is just perfect. That blue crop top though and those shorts. Man, she looks good. I hope she doesn't come over here I'd mess everything up. Oh shit! here she comes. This can't be happening calm down, calm down you got this.