how you two cuddle

Michael:

When you and Michael cuddle you two are always facing each other. Your legs are intertwined and he likes you being as close as possible. You two whisper sweet nothings to each other. You guys can cuddle anywhere, the tour bus 'Gus', your hared bed, the couch. the studio and even backstage. Michael loves it because it is so intimate but so innocent at the same time.

Luke:

You Luke always spoon. Luke being the big spoon cuz he's giant and you being the small spoon. He loves being able to wrap his arms around you and get you super close. You usually cuddle when your tired or watching a movie. It always makes you feel better to have Luke right there next to you.

Calum:

You always lie on Calum's chest. You love the sound of his heart beat and loves being able to play with you hair. You two cuddle all the time. It's hard to ever see you two not cuddling since Calum is just a big cuddly teddy bear.

Ashton:

Ashton and you are usually side by side with his arm  wrapped around you. You two use this time to talk. He loves just being able to talk to you and to be able to tell you how much he loves you. The two of you usually just cuddle on the tour bus.

I hope you guys Liked it! I'm so excited for there next album OCTOBER 23! It cant come soon enough. Just message me if you want a personal imagine or if you have a request! I would love to do it!