The Boys talk about you and he gets jealous

Luke:

"Oh my god did you see y/n last night. Man did she look good." Ashton says to Mikey and Cal. " Luke is so lucky to have her, to kiss her, to feel her." Calum says dreamily. "I wish I could have y/n." You can't have her cuz she's mine." Luke says walking into the room. You then walk into the room and Luke instantly is all over. "She's only mine" Luke says to the boys as he sits down.

Calum:

"I can't believe Calum went outside of the apartment looking like a hooker." Luke said to the Ashton and Michael. "Yes but she looked so hot doing it." Michael said almost drooling. "I completely agree." Ashton says smiling. "Are you talking about y/n?" Calum asks walking in. " maybe." Luke says embarrassed. "Don't because she is mine and only mine." Calum says slightly angry. When you walked into the house after work Calum instantly kissed you and it turned to a pretty heavy make out session fairly quickly.

Ashton:

"Wow look at her Ashton is so damn lucky." Calum says eying me from where the rest of the guys are. "I completely agree." Luke says almost drooling. "Man she looks like she'd be good in bed." Mikey says in a daze. "Yeah she is but you will never be able too experience it because she is mine." Ashton says turning green. When you got home Ashton took you upstairs if you know what I mean.

Mikey:

"Oh my Ally is so damn Hot." Luke says with a smile. "I know right I wouldn't mind doing her." Calum says in awe. "Me too." Ashton says biting his lip. "Yeah but you will never get the chance. Stay away from y/n she's mine." Michael says angrily. When you got home lets just say you and Mikey had fun despite the fact that the guys were downstairs.