He yells at your kid

Ashton:

"Hey y/n what's for dinner," Ashton says as he walks into the kitchen. "Were having your favorite spaghetti." You say as you stir the noodles. You hear someone banging on drums in the next room. " Who's on my drum set!" Ashton yells. "It's Cameron" your daughter Danielle yells from her room. "Cameron Robert Irwin get off my drums you know there off limits! You broke my symbols" You  hear Ashton yell at you 6 year old son. "Daddy I didn't mean to" Cameron says as he starts crying. You then run in to the music room and see Ashton cradling Cameron. "Hey I'm sorry buddy I didn't mean to scare you. we can fix the drums." After they make up you all eat dinner.

Michael:

"Mom" you here your only son Lucas say. "Yeah what is it?" you ask. "I accidently broke daddy's PS4." Lucas says starting to cry. "Your father was willing to give uncle Luke away just to get that." you say softly. "I'm sorry." Lucas says in barely a whisper. Just then Michael got home from the studio. "Whats wrong?" Michael says. "Lucas tell your father what you did." you tell your son. "I broke your PS4." Lucas says ashamed of himself. "You what!! That play station was my favorite." Michael yelled. Instantly Lucas burst into tears. "Hey Luke I didn't mean it calm down. We can just play the Xbox or something." Michael says in a caring voice. The boys played Xbox for the rest of the night.

Calum:

You and Calum were on a date, since you haven't had one since Bella was born. Your oldest daughter Jennifer  was at home babysitting Jesse and Bella. When pulled into the driveway there were at least twenty cars. You and Calum ran inside and made everyone leave. You then found Jesse and Isabella upstairs. You could hear Calum yelling at your daughter. "Jennifer how dare you throw a party while your mother and I were gone." Calum yelled. "How could I not you two were gone. I had the house to myself. "she said in a disrespectful tone.  " You listen here young lady you were babysitting your younger siblings. I trusted you now go to your room!" Calum yelled. "Fine" she said as she walked off. Once the younger two were asleep, you and Calum cleaned the house.

Luke:

"Amanda you can not date him. He is a no good dirty rock star who is full of themselves." You heard Luke yell at you only child Amanda. "But dad I really like him and you don't even know him." Amanda yelled at her dad. "I know his type I was just like him." Luke yelled back. "No you weren't you were a nobody. He's Tommy Tomlinson and was a lot more successful then you were." "You will not date your Uncle Louis' son." Luke said sternly. Amanda then stomped off to her room. "Luke" you said giving him a hug from behind. "Yes y/n" He said. "She can date Tommy. My dad said that about you but what if he enforced it? We wouldn't b happily married with our 16 year old daughter." "Ok she can date Tommy but I'm not happy." Once they made up they played guitar together and everything was back to normal.