Beach/Pool with him

Michael:

"Hey Mikey, have you seen my pink, polka dotted bikini?" you yell from the stairs. "No y/n! just hurry up the guys are picking us up in 10 minutes!" Michael yelled back. Instead you wear your one piece. Its red with a sort of skirt-like bottom that looks perfect. "Ok Michael I'm ready!" you yell down to him. "Ok good the guys just got here." he yelled back. You then raced down to the car and you guys we're off to the beach. You didn't really feel like going in the water so you just sat on the beach and tanned with Luke's girlfriend Ally and Calum's girlfriend Jennifer. You see Michael coming over all wet and you get up and run, afraid of what Mikey might do. He chases after you and when he grabs you behind bringing you into a wet hug. "Michael get off me your getting me wet!" you scream. "No!" the two of you just have a blast at the beach running and playing in the water.

Luke:

"Hey Ally is it all right if the guys come over for a swim?" Luke shyly asks you. "Of course Lukey." you reply. Then it hits you, there throwing a swim party. The guys will bring there girlfriends and get a whole bunch of food and drinks. They will trash the place. This is why Luke asked so weirdly. Oh great now you have to go buy a new bikini because yours is to tight. Wait if its to tight then I cant swim. That's it I'm not swimming you decide. "Hey y/n the guys are here with there girlfriends. Come on down." Luke yelled. "NO I'm fine Luke. I have to get some stuff done." you yell back. you then see Luke come into your shared bedroom. "Hey y/n what's wrong? Why don't you want to come down or get into the pool?" Luke questioned. "Because I don't have a bikini to wear, that's why." you plainly stated. "What happened to the one I just bought you?" he asked. "I'm not sure." you lied. "Baby it's ok if you don't want to wear it because you don't think that it looks right. It does so go put it on it looks perfect on you." he stated. "How do you know?" you ask. "Because I saw it when you put it on when I first bought it for you last week." He firmly stated. You then put it on and go down stairs. You and everyone else had a fantastic time and no one got severely injured this time.

Calum:

Calum and you are going to the beach today. You couldn't wait, the cool water, the hot sun, and ice cream. Every time you and Calum went to the beach you would get ice cream. "Hey y/n lets get ice cream now." Calum begged. "No we just got here. We always get ice cream after were done swimming." you say in a motherly tone. "Exactly so lets change it up and get ice cream first." Calum said trying to convince you. "No we get ice cream after we swim and before we shop." you told him again. "Fine then lets go set up on the beach." Calum said sadly. When the two of you were done swimming you got ice cream and went shopping.

Ashton:

"Hey y/n almost ready to go surfing." Ashton yelled across the surf shop. "Yeah one sec I still need to get the wax for my board." You yell back. "Stop yelling!" the store manager angrily told us. "OK now I'm ready to go Ash." you say leaving the store with Ashton behind you. "Wait up!" Ashton said as he tries to catch up. You both immediately swim out to a good wave spot to surf. You and Ashton surf as much as you can, when you guys go to the beach.

Sorry if these sucked and that Ashton's was short. I've ran out of ideas if you have one I would love for you to comment it or message me it. I hope you guys Like my book of preferences.