You fall in the shower and another member helps you

Calum:

Calum is your boyfriend but Luke helps you out of  the shower. A small help is all you can muster up after falling in the shower and hitting your head. "y/n, is everything ok" Luke asks. "No get me a towel and help me up" You say with a soft voice. "OK" Luke says as he walks in. " What the hell happened y/n your in a pool of blood." Luke almost yells. " you really loud now yelp me up I cant see" you say in barely a whisper. "Ok" Luke then brings you to your room and slips a summer dress over your head. " Luke what are you doing. Are we going to the hospital or what? I cant see, I'm in a lot of pain, and am scared." You barely muster up. "yeah, yeah" is all he says. In the car Luke says " Oh my God, y/n what is your boyfriend gonna think. Oh yeah he's going to say how could you Luke you helped my bleeding hurt girlfriend out of the shower. Calum is going to be so mad." Luke says. He then looks over at you and sees that you passed out. Luckily you were already at the hospital. They ask him how long ago you fell and if Luke was you boyfriend, he answered all of them and made sure that they knew  your boyfriend Calum was on his way to see you.

Ashton:

Ashton is your brother but Michael helps you out of the shower.  "Ouch" you say as you fall on your bum in the shower. You hear someone in the hallway so you yell    " hey ash can u get me a towel and help me up" " um y/n, Its Mickey Ashton asked if I could get his drumsticks from his house on the way to practice" Mickey says while coming in. " y/n what is your brother gonna think of me helping you?" "He's gonna thank you for helping his naked sister out of the shower after she fell and hurt herself." you say in a "duh" tone of voice. " Ok but if Ashton gets mad its your fault." Mikey said while helping you up. "thanks mickey your my hero" you say before kissing his cheek. " Your welcome my lady." he says in reply. You both laugh in unison. "Well I better get these drum sticks to you brother." "Ok see you later Clifford." you say as he leaves.

Michael:

Michael is your boyfriend but Calum helps you out of the shower. "Hey is anyone home." you yell after falling in the shower and hurting your ankle. " y/n is that you" Calum asks. " Yes Calum its me now please help me out of the shower I hurt my ankle." you say. "I don't know? Your dating Michael and he might get mad. You know how Michael is." Calum says through the door. " Calum just help me I'll talk to Mickey. He wont get mad at you for helping his poor hurt girlfriend out of the shower." you say. Calum finally helps you out of the shower and helps you onto your bed. "There y/n now I've gotta go I was just looking for Michael. " Calum says leaving. "Thank you." "Your welcome. "

Luke:

Luke is your brother and Ashton helps you out of the shower. "Luke I need your Help" you yell from the bathroom floor. you tripped as you got out of the shower and you think you broke your arm. "Luke isn't here can I help though?" Ashton asks behind the door. "Um yeah. Can you help me up I think I broke my arm and I need a ride to the hospital." you say "Yeah sure thing y/n." Ashton replies. After getting You up and waiting for you to get dressed. Once your dressed you get into Ashton's car he takes you to the hospital. You guys just make small talk and listen to the radio until you get to the hospital. The receptionist asks "Are you her boyfriend". "Oh no I'm just her brothers best friend. I took her to the hospital because  she hurt her arm." "OK, come on young lady follow me." she says. "Thanks Ashton you don't have to wait for me I can figure out a ride." you say. "No way I brought you here and now I'm gonna wait for you." Ashton says in a sweet tone. "Thanks Ash I owe you one." you say as you follow the receptionist.