periods

Ashton:

When your on your period everything is wrong from you hair to the kitchen sink. You are always upset or crying. "Hey" Ashton says as he enters the room. You wipe a tear from your cheek as Ashton cuddles up to you and puts the grocery bag on the ground. "Hey I brought movies, chocolate, and tampons." Ash says. " Thank you, your the best boyfriend ever." you say. "I know." He responds. You and Ashton cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day.

Michael:

You have mood swings. " Hey baby I brought you some stuff" mickey says. I don't want anything go away." you say with gritted teeth. "I brought your favorite though. Chocolate covered pretzels, Movies and pads." he says in a tempting voice "Oh and I ordered pizza." "Thank you I really do want to hang out I was just upset when you got here." " I know" Mickey says while putting in the first movie. You and Mickey just eat and eat while watching movies. Theres never a moment were not laughing and having fun.

Calum:

You get really lazy and stop doing everything. "Hey were going on a walk get dressed" Calum says entering your room. "No I'm to tired and I don't feel good" You say. "Come on I researched periods and it says exercise helps, so get up. After the walk we can cuddle up, eat junk, and watch movies" He says. "Wait? you took the time to research periods just to help me. You are such an amazing boyfriend." You respond. "Awe thanks Y/N. Now get up we have a walk to go on." He says. After the walk you come home, cuddle, eat, and watch movies.

Luke:

You get really bad cramps. Luke can you get me Tylenol, Chocolate and pads. I'm on my period. You text Luke. Right then he opens the door with all the stuff on your list and more. "Hey baby, I just got a text from you. What did it say I didn't read it." "oh I was jus gonna ask you to pick up the stuff you just brought. How did you know I needed it?" "I'm psychic." Luke says. " I love you" " I love you too." Luke replies. You and Luke watch a movie and eat all day, But as soon as it got late, movie time was over and it was cuddle time.