CHAPTER 4: Lick someone's wound

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over." ~anonymous

-------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 4

Logan POV

~Flashback~
7 years ago

I always saw her sitting near the window and reading a book at the small coffee shop near our campus when I passed by after my last subject in the afternoon. I'm intrigued the way her hair falls down her little face but she doesn't even bothered by it. She got does beautiful brown eyes with thick eyelashes shines whenever she's excited on some pages on the book. The way she smirks like she's thinking something interesting.

I checked my watch and see the arrowhead strike at 5. She her going out the door with her bag dangling at her shoulder and smiling.

"Time to go home now" talking to myself while maneuvering my black Porsche 918 Spyder that was parked at the front of the coffee shop with 2 cars block . I always park my car here for almost 8 months now. For some reason I don't have problems competing for parking space and all the crap.

It's been 2 months, doing this stalking like behavior. In my defense i only do this every weekdays. I don't have the courage to talk to her. Ever. All i know is she's freshman and i'm a sophomore.

Next morning

"Man, where we're you last night? The party was the BAM!" Enthusiastically told by Mateo my block mate.

"Home bro. Got to finished those damn paper by Mr. Codds" I explained while we entered the class for geometry.

"Your kidding right? You missed out Jessica last night. She's so sexy and hot on her black skintight dress she wore. She got me drool on all over her body man! You missed out a lot. I mean a lot. A lot."

"Damn!" I muttered

He smirk while putting his one arm over my shoulder and says "That my friend how to lick someone's wound"

"Yeah right. Not for long. Have you heard about the test?" I asked him and removed his arm.

"What test? You mean the test is today?! He's eyes was shocked like it will come out their sockets and panicked like a lunatic.

"Yes my friend that's how to lick someone's wound" i smirk at him and sit on out usual spot but i was distracted by a shiny flash of light go past my face and followed it.

I saw her long brown hair while she was checking herself out into the small pocket sized mirror 3 sit away from me. God i was so stupid. We got geometry together and I didn't even know. How could I missed out such an important thing!?

I heard the bell rang and Mr Santos entered the room with a bunch of papers on hand

A light punch on my shoulder brings me back to my senses and look to my right.

"Man! Are you ever listening to me? Because It's your fault that you didn't remind be about this. You let me copy just this once." Mateo Whining at me

"Whatever, like it never happens" I muttered unenthusiastically.

"Class silence. Passed the papers and start the test" Mr Santos said with authority

Damn this 2 remaining questions are hard as rock. Mr Santos knows to torture the young minds at the finest. I look at my front and saw her standing up and carrying her test paper to Mr Santos. She smile at him like he's her favorite teacher and goes out the auditorium. And I continued the test with a smile in my face.

"Got damn. I'm doomed" Mateo said worriedly said scratching his nape while we're standing off the sit and walking to the front door. I heard something fall to the ground and both Mateo and i check on it.

A rectangle calculator. I pick it up because Mateo is too darn lazy. There's a pink big letter M on the right lower corner on it.

Who could it be?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to go my locker when i saw her worried face walking passed by me.

I turned my head and followed her. Saw her going the direction to the auditorium where are last exam was taken.

"Maybe the calculator was hers." Muttered to myself

I immediately carrying my bag on my right shoulder and followed her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When i reach the auditorium i saw no one. I creased my forehead like a grown to 2 heads. I check the hallway if I got it mistaken and saw none of her. So i go back to the auditorium and heard a person scolding itself for losing something.

I followed the sound and i was astonished by the view. She was in a crawling position like she's inspecting the ground. Nice ass by the way.

Every step i take to meet her feel like eternity. Seems like it's the first time i'm weak as cotton candy and it doesn't make sense.

I bend down and tapped her shoulder and said "Excuse miss. I think i have what you're looking for."

I smile at her and extending my hand with the calculator on it while the other hand is rubbing my nape.

Blood rush her cheeks as i reach the calculator from my hand and said with the sweetest voice I heard for my entire life. "Thank you Thank you! I been looking for it everywhere"

She hug it like her life depends on it.

"You left it at the canteen and didn't got the chance to give it back to you." I said to her and i'm not even sure what i was saying. Left in at the Canteen?! Darn it!

"I-it's okay" she shyly replied

"I'm Logan by the way" I said as I extended my hand. she accept it with her soft hand and says "Diana Angela"

"You won't mind if I call you Angela, right?"

"Not at all" she said.

I never thought this day may happened to me. Even if we meet I thought i'll be stupid and make a fool of myself and forget that i'm a jock for goodness sake but when i saw her eyes how beautiful it is. I can't take it off and my confidence lift 10 folds. Finally meeting her is a gift. And i'll forever treasure this day and her forever.

Angela. Her name is Angela.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Thank you for patiently waiting for this chapter. I've been out in my mind lately and it bothers me in every possible angle and neurons left. I hope you'll still support me even if I write crappy things and all this error, wrong grammars and all that jazz. Feel free to like, hate, message for suggestions and tips to improve my writing skills. It would be a great help. Thanks you guys, gals!

Love,
ShygirlD