3 Months

SHE

is shaking in fear.

She is on a hard floor.

She can’t hear anything outside the room.

Hasn’t had food in days

and the water has been limited.

She wishes he could be there,

but she is trying to keep the tears in.

Her fingers are smeared with tears and blood.

She’s replaying their last moments together,

hoping he will find her soon.

HE

is sitting on his bed with the lights off.

Everyone is trying to call him,

but he won’t answer his phone.

His phone is off,

on the floor where he threw it.

He’s got the TV blasting,

so he doesn’t have to think too hard.

He hasn’t slept in days.

He’s replaying their last moments together,

hoping he will find her soon.

A lot can happen in 3 months.

Blake Bieber-

Stuck with Brian and Emma,

No way of escaping by herself,

Naomi is stuck with her too.

She hasn’t seen Justin in 3 months.

Justin Bieber-

Media’s biggest target,

Searching for Blake 24/7,

Has found no leads.

He hasn’t seen Blake in 3 months.

3 months. 13 weeks. 91 days. 2,191 hours. 131,487 minutes. 7,889,258 seconds.

A lot can happen in 3 months.

In French, you don’t really say “I miss you.” You say “tu me manques,” which is closer to “you are missing from me.”

“You are missing from me.” You are a part of me, you are essential to my being. You are like a limb, or an organ, or blood. I cannot function without you.

I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.

I’ve never missed anyone the way I’m missing you right now. In a crowded place, I always look for your face even though I know you’re not there. I smell your perfume everywhere I go and almost every girl reminds me of you. I miss your voice, your hugging, your smile, your cute hair, your stupid jokes, and your laughter.

I just miss you so much I don’t even know what to do with myself anymore.

But I’m trying to find you. We all are. And even when it seems like there is no hope, that you may be gone forever, my heart starts to beat faster. I know that you’re out there somewhere, heart beating a little faster, waiting for the day when we can be together again.

Every night, I look up at the moon and it comforts me because I know that you could be looking at the moon at the exact same time.

I love you, Blake Bieber. And I’m not giving up until I find you.

~~~

I’m getting tired. I don’t know how much I can take or how long I can survive anymore. It’s felt like years away.

But I find my strength in you. When the pain gets to be too much, your face comes to mind and somehow I can manage to breathe through it.

I knew there was something very special about you but it still came as a surprise when you reached for the sky and pulled down the stars and made a little heaven here on earth just by coming into my life. I would give anything to be in that heaven again.

I miss you. A little too much, a little too often, and a little more every day. I would give anything for you to be here with me. For you to save me from this place. For you to kiss me softly and keep me warm. For you to wrap me in your arms with a smile and whisper in my ear that everything is going to be ok.

Remember that I love you. Remember that I care about you. Remember that you’re not alone. Remember that I loved you from the very first day. Please, always remember.

I’ve learned that it’s hard to miss people. But, it means I’m lucky. It means that you were someone special in my life, someone worth missing.

I love you, Justin Bieber. And I’m not giving up until you find me.