The Happiest Place on Earth

Blake’s POV

“Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! You promised to take me to Disney today!”

I felt little feet on my legs before a whole body plopped down on me. I groaned and rolled over, taking the body with me. Justin’s arms tightened around me and he groaned in my ear, making me laugh lightly. My eyes finally opened to look down at 5 year old Jayden. My smile instantly brightened when I saw his smiling face.

He was perfect in every way, and I’m not just saying that because he was my son. He really was. He was my miracle, our miracle. He was the funniest kid on the planet and also very smart. He was small and obnoxious, just like his father. He also had a love for music, just like his father. I saw more and more of Justin in him every day.

When Jayden was born, after months and months in the hospital, I was at a good point. I had moved past all the dark demons that have surrounded me all that time ago. Justin, Pattie, Chase, Hazel, the list is endless. I could have never done it without them and I’m so grateful for them.

I am also so grateful for Jayden. He was and still is Justin and I’s miracle. After all that happened with Brian and Emma, 5 years ago, I never thought he would survive the abuse. I rarely let myself think about it too much because I was scared it would all be some long, happy dream. I tried to live in the moment and enjoy every single second of my life because I knew what it felt like to almost loose it all.

In the past 5 years, my life has fallen into place. With Jayden and me by his side, Justin has been able to continue what he loves. Chase and him still make beautiful music that makes girls swoon. In the past few years, Justin has also achieved his dream of being in a movie. But his true passion will always be his music. I support him, because that’s what every good wife would do. Besides, I owe him so much.

Hazel has taken the role of stay at home mom for Lily, who is 7 now. She is 2 years older than Jayden, but I’m convinced they will get married one day. Hazel and I enjoy our lives at home while our husbands conquer the world. They still live next door to us and it’s great when Justin and I have to go to some media event. Jayden is more than happy to spend the night at Aunt Hazel and Uncle Chase’s.

I knew life was about to speed up for all of us. The school year was starting up in a few weeks and it was Jayden’s first year of school. It’s hard to believe he will be starting kindergarten. Justin is also in the beginning process of putting together another album. He was just starting to put together songs and have meetings about singles.

“Daddy, open your eyes! Come on!” Jayden screamed again, making me smile into Justin’s chest. I broke out of my thoughts and glanced down at Jayden.

“Buddy, why don’t you give Daddy 5 more minutes of sleep?” Justin croaked, blindly reaching for Jayden’s hand.

“Fine.” Jayden grumbled as he dropped to his knees and crawled in between Justin and me. He curled up onto Justin’s chest and sat peacefully, for all of 30 seconds. “Has it been 5 minutes yet, Daddy?”

“No sweetie, it hasn’t.” I replied softly. Jayden was silent for a little bit longer, until he turned around to look at me.

“Has it been 5 minutes now?” he asked cutely, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. How could I resist those eyes?

“No, it hasn’t. But how about we get up and go find some breakfast to make.” I suggested, seeing the joy in Jayden’s eyes. Jayden jumped up from his laying position and scooted off the bed. I heard his little feet running down the stairs towards the kitchen before I even got the covers off my body. I tried to sit up but Justin’s hands found their way around my waist again, holding me down.

“I’m not done with you yet!” Justin whispered seductively into my ear while bringing his body on top of mine. I was caged in by his strong arms while his head lowered down. Our lips met in a soft kiss that turned sexy when he ran his lower lip along mine.

“Justin, I haven’t brushed my teeth.” I mumbled against his lips as he tried to deepen our kiss. I heard his low chuckle before his lips attached themselves to my neck instead. He started leaving light, airy kisses down my neck before opening his mouth and softly licking my collar bone. I let out a moan as he started licking up my neck.

“Mommy! Are you coming?” I heard Jayden yell from downstairs. Justin groaned into my neck and quickly rolled off of me, finally letting me exit the bed. I walked out of the room in my pajamas and made my way to the kitchen to find Jayden trying to climb up onto a counter.

“Jayden, you’re going to hurt yourself. Get down!” I demanded, helping him down so he was on the ground again.

“You were taking so long!” he complained, folding his arms over his pajama clad chest.

“I’m sorry, I just had to talk to Daddy quickly. Now what do you want for breakfast?” I asked, looking through are ginormous refrigerator.

“Eggs and pancakes please!” Jayden asked sweetly as he climbed up to one of the bar stools in the kitchen.

“Eggs and pancakes it is, then!” I exclaimed, taking out all of the necessary ingredients.

As I was halfway through the cooking and Jayden was halfway through telling me about the dream he had last night, Justin entered the kitchen, looking sexy as ever. I was one lucky wife.

“Morning Jayden!” he said while giving Jayden a kiss on the cheek.

“Daddy! Do you want to hear about my dream too?” he exclaimed, jumping up and down in his seat.

“Sure.” Justin said while coming up behind me and kissing my cheek too.

“Ok, I’ll start from the beginning.” Jayden said before starting all the way from the beginning of his story. He changed parts, making it seem more dramatic, but he was a 5 year old boy; it was expected.

“That sounds like a pretty crazy dream, buddy.” Justin said as I set plates of food down at the kitchen table and Jayden finished his dream story.

“Can you call Aunt Hazel and ask if Lily can come with us?” Jayden asked excitingly.

“Honey, Lily is still getting over her cold. I think we better invite them some other time.” Justin answered for me.

“Once we are done eating, we can go get dressed and get ready for Disney, ok?” I said as I watched Jayden drench his pancakes in maple syrup, just like Justin does. He nodded his head and dug into his plate.

***

“Alright buddy, listen to me. You need to hold onto me or Mommy’s hand at all times, ok?” Justin asked Jayden as he carried him through the entrance of the park.

“I got it, Dad!” Jayden said, trying to wiggle out of Justin’s arms. He set him down on the ground but quickly grabbed a hold of his hand so he didn’t run off.

“Where do you want to go first?” I asked Jayden while taking out our VIP passes from my purse. Justin, being the Justin Bieber, had VIP passes every time we came so we wouldn’t have to wait in lines.

“Space Mountain!” Jayden yelled, trying to run off in the direction of his favorite ride.

“Alright, let’s go.” Justin said. Justin kept a firm grip on his hand while reaching out for mine. I clasped his hand with mine and we all walked towards the ride. Once we got closer, Jayden asked Justin to carry him again. Justin happily bent down and picked him up so he rested against his hip as we walked.

“Daddy, why are those girls taking pictures of us?” Jayden asked quietly. Justin and I both turned around and saw a group of teenage girls taking pictures of us with their camera phones. Paparazzi weren’t allowed in Disney, but people still took pictures of us everywhere we went. I had gotten used to it, but Jayden hadn’t. He shouldn’t have to either, it was just wrong.

“They just want to have some pictures of us.” Justin said, trying to explain it in the best way possible. How do you explain to a 5 year old that his dad one of the most famous human beings on the planet?

“Are they going to stay away from us?” Jayden asked, hugging Justin’s neck tighter in fear.

“Yes, Jayden. They will stay away.” Justin replied, kissing his head.