Chapter 1

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Stupid Niall. Its 2 am and he made me walk all the way to the only liquor store open, which was on the bad side of town. I payed for the beer and walked out into the dark night. I brought out my phone to find my way home, only to realize that it was dead.

Just my luck.

Then it started pouring down rain. Sigh, don't you just love the London weather. What the fuck am I supposed to do now, I thought it was going to be a shorter walk so I didn't drive, and Niall can't drive because he hurt his leg. I went to go sit on a bench when I bumped into someone.

"Oops." A high-pitched voice said. I looked down to see a man, maybe 22 or 23, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was a lot shorter than me, which made him look so cute, in the blue jean jacket he was wearing.

"Hi." I smiled and he smiled back. "Shit." I looked down and noticed my parents old Polaroid had a crack in it.

"Oh crap, um, I can't really afford it now, but send me a bill or something?" He nervously asked, looking through his wallet.

"It's fine, I can get another." I smiled.

"You sure? A vintage like that might cost a lot." He chuckled

"Yeah, I got it. Do you by any chance know how to get to London University from here?" I asked him, he looked up from his wallet and shook his head no. I cursed inside my head, now how am I suppose to get back to my dorm. "Well do you know any motels around here?" I asked and he just shook his head no again.

"Umm, you could stay the night at my place, I'm sure my roommate won't mind. He's probably asleep by now anyway." He smiled. I thought about it in my head, if he was going to try and hurt me, I did have a pocket knife, and i'm a bit taller than him, so I could take him.

"Sure." I grinned, as we raced inside the apartment building that was across the street.

He led me up the stairs onto the 2nd floor, and unlock his home which had a 'D' on it. Hehe, D.

"Oh, I never got your name?" I asked him, wanting to know the name of the man's house i'll be staying at.

"Oh, it's Louis, and I have a roommate named Liam." He smiled, and looked at me expectantly.

"Harry." I said looking around. It was a pretty small apartment, from what I could tell from the doors were maybe that they had 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. There was a small couch with a coffee table with a tv across from it.

"You probably want a shower, it's down the hall to the right." Louis gestured, then I heard the small pitter-patter of feet across the hardwood floor.

"Daddy!" A little boy screamed, he ran into Louis's arms.

"Jasper! What're you doing up? It's 2 in the morning!" Louis scolded, who i'm guessing, is his son.

"Woke up 'n had to potty. Who's this daddy?" Jasper asked, pointing at me.

"J, you know it's not nice to point. And this is daddy's friend, Harry." He set Jasper down to come and greet me.

"Hello, little guy. Harry's the name, photography is the game." I squatted down and shook his little hand. Well tried, he just backed up and ran behind Louis's leg.

"Oh come on Jasper he's nice." Louis tried to assure the small child. He just shook his head no and sucked his thumb. "I'm gonna go put him back to bed." He whispered to me.

I wondered who Jasper's mother is? The young boy had black hair, and Louis' blue eyes. He definitely had Louis nose from what I could tell, but he was a bit tanner of Louis. And, of course, the cutest little munchkin out there.

"Sorry about him, you know kids." He grabbed some pillows and blankets and set them up on the couch.

"Yeah, uh who's his mum?" I asked.

"Umm...the bathroom is just down the hall, please try to be quiet though I don't think my roommate would appreciate noise." He avoided the question like fire and sat on the couch, looking at his hands.

I nodded my head and walked towards the bathroom. It was small with red and white tiles and usual bathroom stuff. I stripped down and turned on the water, making sure it was pretty warm. I was in the middle of washing my hair when the water got very very hot, I jumped away hastily and went to make the water colder. I went to rinse it out again and it turned freezing. What is wrong with this shower?

After I got out and changed into the sweatpants and shirt Louis had laid out, which were a bit tight on me, I went out in the living room to see Louis drinking tea.

"Hey I think your shower is broken." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Really how so?" He took a sip, turning towards me.

"It kept going from hot to cold and back to what I set. I've never had one that did that." I chuckled.

"I've never had one that didn't do that." He sighed, looking down.

"Oh, so how old is Jasper?" I asked, looking at a picture of Louis and him.

"He's 3 turning 4 in a couple of months. I don't know about you, but i'm not very tired. Would you like to watch a movie?" He asked, looking at the stack of dvd's by the tv.

"Sure, what do you have?" I started to look through the stack. Then I saw one of my favorite movies. "Happy Feet!" I cheered, and Louis chuckled and shushed me.

"OK, put it in then." He laughed, and I smirked at what he said. Hehe, me and my dirty mind.

In the middle of the movie, I noticed that Louis started to doze off and fall on my shoulder then pop back up. He eventually fell asleep and I looked at his sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful. I knew my shoulder isn't very comfortable, so I walked into, what I was guessing was, his bedroom.

I saw Jaspar in a twin bed by the wall, and then Louis' full bed in the middle. I guess they shared a room then. I layed Louis down and covered his body up with the blanket.

I heard footsteps and turned around, only to feel something hit me in the head. I fell back and felt dizzy, eventually all I saw was black.

*Author's Note*
(1155 words)

Hi people, how are you? I'm sick actually with some kind of virus or shit, so I'm using my time to write this. I have another fanfic, called Wrong Account which is also a larry.

Did you guys liked the chapter? Please tell me in the comments. And what do you think happened to Harry? Again tell me in the comments please.

How about 1 comment and 0 votes to update. Thank you for reading, I love you guys :*!