Chapter 7

"I haven't seen you in a while." Zayn smirked, this may seem unprofessional, but this was college, he could basically do what he wanted, even as a professor.

"I-i uh need t-to see Harry." Louis stuttered, mentally punching himself.

Harry got up towards Louis, walking out of class, again.

"What's up?" Harry asked, he had no idea how Louis got here so fast, they lived 45 minutes away from each other.

"I need to uh tell you something." Louis stuttered, scratching the back of his neck. "I felt the n-need to come down h-here, and tell you that, I uh..am a carrier." Louis stuttered, ready for the yelling and screaming he remembers getting from his family.

"What does that mean? Do you carry packages around or something." Harry chuckled, but stopped when he saw Louis' serious face.

"N-no it means-" Louis was cut off by students from across the hall rushing out of class. All of them talking and being loud.

Harry grabbed Louis arm and dragged him toward a printer room in the hall.

"OK, what does it mean?" Harry asked.

"It means, that I can get p-pregant." Louis whispered the last word, his hands and knees shaking.

"W-what?" Harry whispered, eyes wide and mouth agape.

"I can get pregnant, a-and we had sex, with-without protection." Louis looked from the floor to Harry.

"So are you..?" Harry trailed off.

"Its too early too tell, b-but if you don't want it, I'll tak-" Louis started off.

"No, absolutely not. I'm going to be involved in this baby's life...if there is one." Harry knew that Louis might want to get an abortion, if that was even a thing for men. At the end of the day, it was Louis body that would be go through changes for 9 months, he got the final decision.

"I'm not getting an abortion. But I guess I should tell you that Jaspar doesn't have a mother." Louis said, surprised that Harry wanted to be with the baby.

"Who's his father?" Harry asked, wondering what stupid fuck would leave Louis.

"Zayn Malik. I had a hard time growing up, and he was apart of it." That's all Louis said, he didn't feel comfortable telling Harry that he was a prostitute. Harry might think he was dirty and used.

"You mean...Professor Malik is.." Harry didn't want to say the words, maybe there was another Zayn Malik, but it seemed unlikely from the way Louis recognized him.

"Yes, he is Jaspar's father." Louis sighed.

"Well, is there any way to tell if there is a baby, like today?" Harry asked.

"I mean, I can get a pregnancy test that is for the day after situation. But they aren't really reliable. I'll just wait a bit, and if in the next two weeks I get symptoms I'll call you." Louis explained.

"We are still gonna have our date right?" Harry asked.

"Really? I mean, yeah OK." Louis was surprised Harry still wanted to date him after this.

"OK, well I have to get back to class, and I'll see you later." Harry smiled, turning to open the door, but Louis quickly jumped and kissed him on the cheek.

Harry looked towards him with a huge grin on his face and Louis quickly rushed out with a blush on his face.

~~

That night Harry did all the research he could on male pregnancies.  He found out that there had only been 27 cases in the whole world, and 5 in England. 15 out of 27 babies had died, and 10 out of 15, the carrier had died too.

The first male pregnancy case was in 1940, but he committed suicide after being shun by his family and kicked out of his town. When doctors found his body, they found a fetus inside of him, and determined him of being pregnant.

These facts scared Harry, he knew that Louis was lucky enough to survive with Jaspar. But what would happen if this baby died, or if Louis died.

What was Harry talking about? There could be a possibility that there isn't even a baby. Yeah, he just needed to sleep on it.

~~~

Louis sat alone on his bed at 2 am. He luckily didn't have work tonight, so he had time to process his situation.

Louis had one hand on his stomach and another underneath his head. He rubbed his tummy, wondering if there was life growing inside there. Would it be a boy or a girl, maybe both? Twins ran in his family, maybe Louis got the gene.

He looked towards his almost 4 year old son, sleeping soundly. "Don't worry J, we'll get through this." He whispered to Jaspar, or maybe to himself.

*Authors Note*

(781 words)

Its short I know. But I love updating this book so much, I just couldn't wait!

QOTD: favorite book and/or fanfic at the moment.

AOTD: beastly by Alex flinn and my fav fanfic is probably exceeding expectations by Foodislife2001 OMG ITS SO GOOD

anyway, please leave votes and comments, I love feedback so much, even if its just a smiley face.

I'll talk to you guys next update, which could possibly be today, who knowsLove you guys <3!