Chapter 8

!!DOUBLE UPDATE!! 💖💖💖

Friday. Today was the day Louis and Harry would be going on a date.

Louis had his outfit planned since Monday...yes it may seem like a bit of a stretch, but Louis liked to be prepared.

Harry on the other hand, with classes and dealing with his parents. He almost completely forgot about the date. He was dozing off on Friday at 6 pm when his phone reminded him to get ready.

"Shit!" He jumped up and started rummaging through his drawers, for an outfit.

He also had no idea where he would take Louis, everything he thought of seemed way too cliche for Louis.

After he decided on dark jeans, a white button up, and his brown boots, he walked out the door, bidding a goodbye to Niall.

He walked towards his black range rover, well more like jogged. He had 45 minutes to get to Louis, and it was already 6:15. And because it was rush hour, he would probably be a half hour late.

Harry had no plan of where he was taking Louis, so he decided on the olive garden. Sweet and simple, he hoped Louis would like it.

~~~

It was already 7:15 and Louis sat on his couch in tight fitting grey jeans and a white T-shirt. He was hoping it wasn't too casual.

Liam watches his best friend wait for this rich boy. He shook his head at the thought of Harry, probably some dare from his snobby rich friends to try and date a low life.

"Lou-" Liam started.

"Its fine Liam, I don't know why I expected anything else." Louis let out a fake chuckle.

Just as Louis was about to walk into his room to change and cry in the shower, the doorbell rang.

Liam opened the door with an angry face, seeing Harry panting.

"You're late." Liam scowled.

"I know- traffic and everything." Harry took a couple deep breaths before regaining his normal heartbeat.

"Louis was about to cry, you almost made him cry. Just let that sink in." Liam growled, and Harry's heart dropped.

"I'm s-sorry." Harry stuttered, intimated by Liam. The boy seemed to have biceps the size of bowling balls, and looked like he could lift a truck by himself.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing too." Just as Liam said that Louis walked behind him, he peeped his head around Liam and smiles at Harry.

"I'm sorry for being late Louis, I left my dorm at 6:15 thinking I could get here in time, but traffic and everything held me up. I have a really nice date planned for tonight." Harry lied, well not fully. He didn't actually think he would get here on time, and he didn't have a date planned exactly, but made reservations for the most secluded table with no windows.

He didn't want the media to know Louis identity, and he's sure Louis didn't want that either.

"Its ok, I'm ready to go. So excuse me sasquat- I mean Liam." Louis gently pushed Liam out of the way to stand with Harry.

"Ok, but I swear to god if you do anything to hurt I'll make sure you will never have babies." The two men tensed at the word baby, but Harry nodded with a smile and started to walk Louis down the stairs.

"So where are we going." Louis asked.

"The Olive Garden, and I got the most secluded table, so we don't have to worry about paps or anything." Harry smiled towards Louis, opening the door of his car to him.