Chapter 4 (Smut)

*3rd Person*

Louis and Harry stumbled through the door. They were kissing heavily and their tongues and teeth clashed.

Harry's hands rubbed under Louis shirt and tweaked his nipples. Louis gave a slight moan and from then on, all Harry wanted to do was to make him do it over and over again.

They both fell on the bed, and Louis stripped Harry of his shirt. He let his eyes travel down to his prominent abs and v-line.

"Like what you see?" Harry whispered into Louis ear.

"Shut up." Louis kissed him and moaned again as Harry grinded their dicks together.

Harry pulled off Louis shirt, and tugged on his jeans to make sure it was okay. Louis nodded his head and Harry pulled them down in a haste.

Harry stood up to take his own pants off, but looked down to admire Louis body. He didn't have abs or a v-line. But he had a small tummy and a full thighs. Harry thought he was one of the most attractive beings to walk to the earth, even ahead of David Beckham.

Louis noticed Harry staring at him and covered up his stomach.

"No, don't cover up. You're beautiful." Harry smiled.

He kissed him again, and took off Louis underwear, hearing him gasp at the cool air hitting his dick.

Louis pulled off Harry's briefs, and then stared down at his cock. How in the world was that going to fit in side of him?

Louis sat up and pushed Harry onto the bed. He quickly took Harry's cock in his mouth, just to get a taste.

Harry let out a loud moan, and grabbed Louis hair. He started to move his head back and forth, and god, did Louis not have a damn gag reflex?

Louis took his dick like a champ. Harry was getting close, but pulled Louis off of him, not wanting to come yet.

"What's wrong?" Louis pouted, putting on an innocent act.

Harry groaned and picked Louis up, pushing him against the wall. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to walk for a week." He growled.

Louis was happy he grabbed the lube before giving Harry a blwojob. He handed it to Harry who spread it onto his two fingers.

He pushed one into Louis, who moaned loudly, almost falling apart already. He hadn't gotten laid in a while OK.

When Harry felt Louis was ready, he slid a second one in and started to scissor the moaning man.

Louis started riding Harry's fingers and was a hot mess. Harry let out a soft groan just at the sight. He added a this finger and then decided Louis was ready.

"You ready?" He asked, just to make sure. Louis nodded and whimpered when Harry took his fingers out of him.

Harry grabbed his cock and lined it up with Louis hole. He slowly slid in, looking at Louis to make sure it wasn't causing too much pain.

Yeah it hurt Louis a bit, but the pleasure over powered the pain and he slid down on Harry's cock. "Fuck me. Please." Louis whimpered, and Harry did just that.

Harry slammed into Louis, and both of them moaned at the feeling. Harry started to fuck Louis against the wall, and Louis would fuck back.

Both boys were getting close, but Louis came first. It was amazing, one of the most powerful orgasms he's had in his life.

Seeing and feeling Louis shake and cum, he came himself. Harry came inside of Louis and both boys sat against the wall panting.

Harry walked Louis to the bed and they both laid down, cuddled next to each other. They both fell asleep, with nothing bit peaceful and happy thoughts in their heads.

But it seemed they forgot one thing

A condom.

*Author's Note*

This was just a continuation of the last chapter, so people didn't have to read smut if they didn't want, that's why its so short.

Anyway spring break started for me today, so hopefully I'll be updating more :).

Please leave votes and comments if ya wanna. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

See ya next update, love you guys <3!