Chapter 3

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"So...that guy?" Niall asked when they got back to their dorm.

"Shut up." I replied, parking the car outside of the dorm hall. I walked ahead of Niall into the hall, totally forgetting he was crippled.

"Hey! I can't open the door idiot!" Niall yelled through the glass, leaning on his crutches.

"Not my problem." I winked and walked down the hall, turning to the left. I unlocked the door and sat down on the bottom bunk.

"Asshole." Niall muttered walking through the door about 5 minutes later.

"You are what you eat." I said, reading a fashion magazine that was by my bed.

I heard Niall make a sarcastic laugh, before sitting down and turning it to a random soccer game.

"You still didn't answer my question." He commented.

"He just let me stay at his house, plus he has a kid, and I think his 'roommate' is his boyfriend or something." I replied, picking up my phone to scroll through Instagram.

"No way, his roommate was giving me some looks, if you know what I mean. You should get with that." He now hopped over to me, and nudged me.

"No, you know my parents are...traditional. I'm lucky they let me take photography classes." I sat up and stretched, feeling like getting a coffee.

"Fine, but next time you are having one of your "who needs a boyfriend when ice cream exists" days, don't come crying to me." He huffed.

"I'm heading to Starbucks." I grabbed a hair tie, my laptop, and my digital camera, then left.

As I walked there I saw my dad and I's face on the newspaper stand outside of the dorm. I rolled my eyes, I don't want to take over the company, I want to become a full time photographer. But this is my life now, and I have to deal with it.

After I ordered my drink, I sat down at a table and started editing the next pictures I needed to turn in for a project.

The theme was 'nature', which was pretty vague. The last couple of days, I had been walking around for some kind of inspiration. Finally, I found a next with a mama bird and 3 baby birds. They were all huddled together looking for warmth in the cold.

I smiled at the memory, but then my mind wondered to darker things. The mama bird had probably died, and now the baby birds were left all alone, defenseless in the big, cruel world.

'You could have saved them' The voice whispered in my head. I gently shook my head, tried to focus on editing the picture.

'They are all going to die, because of you. You just a big loser that ruins everyone's lives. Your worthless' It was getting louder now.

'Die.'

'Worthless.'

'Kill yourself.'

'Everyone hates you.'

They were now screaming. I clenched fist, closed my laptop, grabbed my drink and walked into an alley behind the shop.