Chapter 2

*Louis's P.O.V.*

I popped up as I heard a loud thump. Liam was standing over Harry with a small frying pan in his hand. "Liam! What're you doing?!" I yelled and ran over to Harry.

"Who is he?" Liam asked, putting the frypan down.

"He was lost and i'm letting him stay the night." I kept shaking Harry and he let out a small groan.

"Louis?" He squinted his eyes and I nodded my head. I helped him up and asked if he was ok. He nodded and grabbed his head.

"Sorry about that mate, i'm Liam." Liam stuck out a hand to help Harry up. Harry grabbed it and Liam basically threw the poor boy across the room.

"Wow, you got some muscles there." Harry squeezed Liam's biceps making me inwardly growl. 'What is wrong with me?' I thought. I went to the other side of the room and checked to make sure Jasper was still asleep, he was. Always a heavy sleeper, just like his father.

"Well, i'm just gonna go sleep on the couch. Goodnight, guys." Harry smiled and walked out of my room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Liam asked, and then hit me in the head with a pillow.

"Look, I know it seems bad. A guy hanging around the streets at 2 am, but he seems like a nice guy." I pleaded.

"I would sleep with Jasper next to you, he may seem like a good guy. But you know how that ended with-" Liam started, but I cut him off.

"Don't speak of him." I picked at my nails and Liam nodded. He patted my shoulder and headed back to bed. I sighed and picked up Jasper and laid him in my bed. I trusted Harry, but better safe than sorry.

"Goodnight J." I whispered, kissing his head, as he laid on my chest.

"Goodnight Daddy." He yawned, and put his thumb in his mouth, before letting out soft snores. I shut off the light and called it a night.

~~~~

I woke up to the light coming through my window. I checked the time to see it was 12:30 p.m., damnit. Even if I had the late shift, I still should've woken up earlier.

I moved Jasper off of my chest, and walked into the kitchen. Harry and Liam we laughing about something, and I again felt angry. Not jealous...just angry.

"What's going on here?" I asked, grabbing a bowl for cereal.

"Nothing, you had to be there. How'd you sleep?" Harry asked, before slurping up his milk.

"Nice, how about you?" He nodded his head, and kept eating.

"Well, my roommate Niall texted me that he would be here with an uber in 15." Harry said.

"Harry, how do you feel about going out with me tonight?" Liam asked abruptly, Harry nearly choked and my eyes widened.

"Excuse us for a moment." I said, before grabbing Liam's arm. "What the fuck mate?" I whispered at him in his bedroom.

"What?" He acted oblivious.

"You and Harry? What the fuck, weren't you with that bird, Sophie or something?" I asked, and balled up my fist.

"Sophia, and yeah but we broke up. And what do you have a problem with it?" He smirked, and crossed his arms. Cocky prick.

"No, I just don't want you to date him. Simple as that." I growled.

"Ok, ok, but you have 2 weeks to ask him out before I do." And then he walked out. Motherfucker.

I went to go get and give him breakfast to see an empty bed. My eyes widened as I remembered what Liam had said last night. I rushed out into the living room to see Harry and Jasper watching cartoons, I sighed out of relief. However, I was surprised to see how close Jasper and Harry were, especially with his issues.

"Good morning J." I tickled his ribs, and he laughed and latched onto my neck.

"Good morning daddy. Me and Hazzy were watching the magic box." He giggled.

"Hazzy?" I asked, smiling down at Harry, who blushed at the nickname.

There was a knock on the door, and I opened it with Jasper on my hip. There was a blonde with blue eyes and a boot on his foot.

"Uhhhh...is Harry here?" He asked in a thick Irish accent. I nodded my head and then called for Harry.

"Hey Ni." Harry said, as they were about to leave Harry turned around. "I almost forgot to give you my number." He smiled and handed me a slip of paper.

"Harry Styles- 123-457-986 xx"  Wait a second.

Styles, as in Robin Styles. No, no, no. I grabbed Liam's laptop and quickly looked up Harry's name.

"Harry Styles, rising business moguel. Just like his father."

"Harry Styles, following his father's footsteps."

"Harry Styles seen walking into Robin Styles' office. Business pointers maybe?"

Article after article popped up. Harry was the son of the man that put my father in jail for fraud. Harry was the son of the man that made my family broke. Harry was the son of the man that pushed me prostitution. Harry was the son of Robin Styles, the man my family despises.

*Author's Note*
(872)

HI GUYS!!!!! HOW'RE YOU!

MY MOM'S IN THE HOSPITAL, BUT OTHER THAN THAT IM PREACHY.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE OK, THANKS FOR READING. LOVE YOU.