The Very First Word

The Diva:

I rolled my eyes. He was being so freaking annoying.

"You just have to write hello, Inés..." I said, looking at his phone "Is not difficult...".
"But what happens if she doesn't want to talk to me?" He asked, he really looked a bit scared.

I sighed and I just sat down beside him. My goal was a wedding, or simply a kiss... No, no, weddings are better. But... What hell would happen if he doesn't want to talk to her?

"Hear me, Princess..." I rised an eyebrow and I looked at his freaking phone "I just promess you this girl is not girly, as the other twenty...".
"She is different... Yes, I know, you always try to say that" He smiled.
"This time is true... Come on. I know her since I was a little girl, she is exactly like you are..." I tried to convince him.

All those other times, when I tried to search a girlfriend for my best friend, all those girls broke his big and tender heart, BUT this time was different, I was sure! Inés and him were exactly the same (well, I'm lying. Kizz has a penis).

"Okay, I'll do it" He looked at me, smiling, and then I just understood why every girl on Earth could hurt him: he is a good guy.
"Come on, tiger" I said.
"I thought I was a Princess" He laughed.
"You are like Princess Leia... A warrior, but a princess at the end".

He looked at his phone and he just started writing: 'Hi, Inés, I'm Kizz, Tulip's best friend...'. I looked at him and I threw his phone to the floor just before he sent that text. He wanted to kill me.

"Are you crazy? That phone is more expensive than you!" He yelled.
"That's not true. I'm a diva! Everything is cheaper than me, Princess" I smiled, as every time he was angry with me.
"Why did you throw my phone like that?".

I waited until he picked up his new Samsung.

"Tulip is just a family nickname" I said, while I brushed my hear "She calls me Laur, or thing like that".
"Laur? That's horrible!" He smiles "Tulip is more original".
"Well, just write Laur, or Laura... I don't know" I said.

He started writing and I just sat down on the floor and I started sunbathing while he talked to my friend. He sometimes asked me some things like, for example, if she has any dangerous siblings.

"Well... I think Lusi is not dangerous. I will worry about Carma" I said, without looking at him.
"Why they all have those weird names?".
"They are Spaniers, Kizz... And please, if you want to be her friend, don't tell her that. It's only an advice".

He kept talking with her. I could keep giving him advices, like, for example "be nice, as always, don't try to be a Bad Boy, because she will hate you". Then I saw him smiling and I understood (again) he would never be a Bad Boy. He just couldn't.

"She is so beautiful" He showed me her photo and (as always) I smiled.
"She is, so don't lose her".
"Come on. I don't know her face to face, I can't be in love with her without knowing her" He looked at me "I know you meet all you boyfriends by WhatsApp, but I'm more traditional".

Traditional is nnot exactly the word I would use, but if he is happy...

"Whatever. I'm just saying I will be you Best Man" I opened an eye and I looked at him.
"Obviously you will..." He smiles "We are talking about you".
"All bad things, I hope".
"Of couse".