The Very First Time They Met Troyler

Carma:

"I don't like fish, Auntie" Rikki told me.
"Well, Goddy... You should eat a bit" I was taking care of my God daughter while my friend was going crazy because Suri didn't stop crying and baby Gavigan #4 was being annoying.
"Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?" She asked.
"Of course" I answered, smiling.
"Well... So you already know it: fish are friends, not food" She smiled and left the fork on the table, smiling.

I sighed and then I saw Tulip approaching us, she looked tired. I think four little monster were too much for a twenty one-year-old. She sat down beside me and she looked at Rick. She raised an eyebrow.

"Nemo again, baby?" She asked.
"I'll feel dirty if I eat a Nemo's friend" Rikki looked serious.
"OK... So you will be hungry all night" Tulip raised an eyebrow and then she smiled.

Rikki sighed and then she looked how her mother ate the fish, while saying "mmm... This is good, so good". The little one rolled her eyes and she started eating the freaking fish, looking at her mother.

"Well... I have to go again. I have a surprise for Mr. and Mrs. McKinney... Well, Mrs. McKinney-Avery, sorry" She rolled her eyes and she stood up.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked.
"I'm Tulip Sheppard. My head will always be wrong" She smiled, comically and then she went away.

Rikki sihged again.

"I just sometimes wonder if she will ever grow up...".

***
Lusi:

"Keep you eyes closed" Tulip said to me, one more time.
"Where are we going?" I asked "Is someone going to rape me?".
"What the hell are you talking about?" She laughed.
"I don't know".

We stoped walking and, even if I had closed eyes, I knew my friend was smiling. I knew her, she probably would have hired a streepper or something like that. Well, it would be great, I mean...

"So, you can open your eyes right now" She sounded so excited.
"Please, promess me there is no raper here, Tulip..." I said, again.
"Lusi... Could you please open your eyes, now?" I opened my eyes. And I saw a car approaching us. I didn't understand what we were doing until the car stopped in front of us and Tulip said hello to someone in there.

Tyler Oakley went out of the car, and a few minutes later, a pregnant Troye Sivan opened the door and huged Tulip the first.

"Hello!" Troye said "Look at your belly... Our kids will be besties, don't you think so?".
"OK, my queen, you and I are going to do something brilliant for your speech" He smiled at Tulip.
"Of course Tyler... I trust you the most" She smiled and then She looked at me "Oh, I'm sorry guys... She is my friend Lusi... Well, I think you know who are they".
"WHERE DID YOU MEET THESE TWO?" I asked, looking at them.
"Lusi, I'm one of the most important public relation in the whole country... I just meet a lot of people" She smiled.

So that was the surprise. I was kinda in shock. I mean they were my idols in the chilhood. I needed to hug them, so I did it.

"Look at she..." Tyler said "Girl, I like you".

Oh my Godness... Tyler Oakley likes me! I think I'm freaking the freak out.

"Well, my queen" Tyler said to Tulip "Let's start".