The Very First Real Word

The Groom To Be:

"And what happens if she hates me?" I asked to her. I knew she was so annoyed, because she wanted to meet her newest boyfriend, but instead, she she was going on a date with Inés and I, and Inés' sister Lusi... She wasn't really happy.
"She won't" She smiled "I'm glad I can see how you two fall in love, Kizz. I really am".

We walked down the street and we just saw a guy. He was tall and slim, with long brown hair and grey eyes. He looked at Tulip and he smiled. She smiled too. I just inmediatly understood she didn't know him, but she wanted to do it, so I slowed down while they approached eachother and started talking. I really didn't understand how she could stand having all those tons of boys around.

I started to think about Inés. I wasn't really sure about anything. I mean, I think Tulip was the most excited one in the whole group.

"Okay, come one, we are going to be late, Princess" She approached me in less than two seconds and she started talking.
"He didn't like you?" I asked. When she used to meet a boy, she could be hours talking to him, and 'listening' to him, because she wasn't really listening, she was thinking about kissing him, or maybe about breaking up with his boyfriend.
"Of couse he did. I mean, he is perfect!" She laughed "But he has little hands. And if a boy has little hands...".
"Oh, come on, Tulip" I looked at her, half laughing, half laughing out loud "You are just nasty".
"But you love me".

We turned to the left and we saw that square. It was empty. In one of the benches, I saw two mostly identically girls sitting together. Tulip approached my ear and she wishpered.

"Left it's Inés, right it's Lusi. Just try to don't mess them up".
"I... I won't".

I smiled when Inés stood up and approached to hug us (I lie, she wanted to hug me, I know). Lusi and Tulip started talking about who knows what, and Inés and I just looked at eachother without knowing what to say.

"Princess!" Tulip wishpered "Do something right now or she will think you are gay".

I just smiled and then I looked at Inés. She couldn't think I'm gay. I mean, we've been talking for more or less one month. I'm not gay, screw!

"I like girls" I told her. Tulip hid her hace behind her hands and she just shaked her head "I mean, I'm not gay".
"Kizz, honey... You are ridiculous" Tulip laughed "She already knows you are not gay... I was just kidding".

I felt stupid. Anyways I think Inés thought it was funny, because she laughed out loud. I looked at her and we both smiled.

"Lusi, darling" Tulip said to her friend "I want some sugar... You know, I love sugar".
"Completly agree" Lusi answered, smiling "But not too much because then our bridesmaid dresses will be short for us".
"I'm a diva, divas just don't get fat, girl".

They left us and we smiled at eachother.

"Well... Do you want some sugar, too?" I asked.
"Yes, it would be great".

We went into the Candy Shop. I started looking at the books that were in the left side. I took one of them. Pride & Prejudice, Jane Austen.

"Did you read it?" She asked.
"No, but it seems like a book that Tulip would read" I smiled.
"Of course" She laughed "If I ever have a daughter I will call her Darcy".
"Are you proposing me to have a daughter?" I smiled.
"I'm not! I'm just saying I would want to have a daughter!" She said, shaking her head.
"If I ever have a son, I will call him Carson".
"Are you proposing me to have a son?".
"I'm not. I'm just saying that Carson and Darcy McKinney are such two great names".