The Very First Proposal

Lusi:

"Are you completly sure he is going to propose today?" I asked.
"I hope so. If he doesn't, we will have lose a whole evening" Tulip shaked her head.

We were hidden behind a bench, eating candies. Now they were sitting down in the bench in front of us, but they were too busy to realize we were looking at them.

"I think they need some help" Tulip said and she stood up.
"Could you please sit your ass back here, please? If they want to be a couple, they will" I raised an eyebrow.
"I must send him a text" She rolled her eyes and she turned on her phone "He will be lost if I don't help"

I saw how she typed the text:

Hey, could you do something interesting? This is like a movie: if we like the fucking movie, we tell it to our friends, and if we don't, the cast will be kicked out of Hollywood in less than ten seconds. So please, now you are the cast (:

I looked at her, trying to not laugh. I shaked my head and I looked at the text again.

"Do you know that normal people usually write that smiley in the other sense?" I asked.
"I'm a unicorn. I have an own way of writing smileys".
"That doesn't make any sense!" I looked at her.
"Of course it does" She raised an eyebrow.

Before I could answer that, a sound coming from her phone made me stop talking. We both looked at her phone, and at the text she had recived. It was only a ".", without anything else.

"Why does he answer with a full stop?" I just started to think that Kizz was a bit weird.
"Keep calm. This is a code message" Laur just raised an eyebrow "This can mean two things".
"Is he saying it will be a proposal?" I ask.
"Not really" Laur shaked her head and looked at the phone "He is saying that probably won't propose today, buuuuuut I know there is some fairy dust that we can use. Just give me a second".

She started writing, without looking at me, so I kept looking to the future couple. Kizz was not looking to his phone, he was smiling to my sister. I missed that my other sister was not there, it could be great.

Coming back to Laur's natural charm: I think she has some powers as matchmaker, she is still writing. She didn't stoped to think what she was writing, she just moved her fingers as fast as she could.

"What are you doing?" I asked, I didn't really see any change in Kizz or Inés.
"Wait" She looked at me for a second and she smiled.

I did, I waited. A second later I saw how Kizz approached my sister, but he didn't kiss her. He just looked serious.

"Is he going to kiss her?" I opened my eyes when their faces approache.
"No. He is going to propose".

He stood up and then he crouched down in the floor. Their faces were so close. I just followed Laur when she stood up and she started to approache them.

"Stop! We can not go there!" I pulled of her hand and she stoped for second.
"We are not" She smiled "I just wanna listen what he is saying".

There was a tree just beside the bench, so we hide there. We were both slim, so they didn't realize we were there.

"Well... I... I've been talking to you for a month and... Well, I like you. And if you like me, and you are agree, I would like to ask you what boys are supposed to ask. Well, we are not supposed to do it, because the world has changed and I know Tulip asks that question almost every time that she meets a hot guy... But... Well... If you are agree, I will be the lucky one who asks that question".
"I'm completly agree" She laughed.
"Well... So... Would you want to be my girlfriend?" He smiled and I looked at Laur, she just looked so proud of her Princess.

Inés didn't answer inmediatly. For a second I thought she would say "no", but then Laur took her phone and she just searched a song. I thought she was crazy until I heard the lyrics.

Mamma Mia! I should have knew it. " Say I do... I do, I do, I do, I do...". I laughed out loud. Three seconds later, Laur stoped the music and we all waited for Inés answer.