The Very First Time There Was a Broken ♥

The Groom To Be:

"She hasn't gone out of her room since that happend" I told Inés.
"What the hell has that guy done to her?" I knew she hated all that stupid hearts stuff, she hasn't suffered at all. I've heard I'm her first real boyfriend. Fifteen months together, maybe she is right and we should get married. Just kidding. First let me finish the college and then we will talk.

We opened the door and we inmediatly saw a different house. Everything was dirty. There were almost three tons of tissues on the floor. The TV was on, Donna Sheridan was singing Mamma Mía! I rolled my eyes and I heard some steps. A second later I saw Velu, Tulip's best friend, coming into the living room. She looked so tired, but she smiled and she kept walking to the kitchen. We followed her. She took four or five cookies and she gave us one. She sat down on a chair.

"I've never seen her so bad" She shaked her head "Is like if she were dying right now".
"She was in love with Patrick" Inés sighed.
"I never thought she could be in love with someone..." I rised an eyebrow when the two ladies in front of me looked at me like if they wanted to kill me "What?".
"Maybe she is not so sweet, but she has a lot of heart" Velu said "I knew this would happen just when she told me she had a serious boyfriend".
"You are wrong... She is all sensibility" Inés ate a cookie and she looked at us "This is why she didn't want a boyfriend. She didn't want nobody to break her heart...".

I heart some steps behind me and I closed my eyes. Come one, not now. We all turn and I try to not open my mouth. She can't be my best friend! My beautiful, strong, funny, stupid, cheerful and clever best friend. Inés looked at her up and down and she looked at Velu. She was also broken. Is hard, to see the person you know the most so freaking defeated.

"Tulip, girl, why don't you go to sleep a bit? You have been awake since past Friday".
"I don't need to sleep" She sat down by my side. Then she looks at Inés "I don't know how you are still with him... Screw... Men are like chocolate: they are sweet first but then they just make you get fat. And then you become an obese and then you die... Just for a freaking man. You see? I've been here for a week. Eating chocolate and crying while Meryl Streep helps Amanda Seyfried to put her dress on" She rolled her blue eyes and shaked her head.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Glad to see you too, Tulip" I smiled.
"Who said I'm glad to see you, Princess?" Then she started crying. Screw she was truly in love "God, I'm being as annoying as our Maths teacher on first grade! Do you remember how nasty she was?".
"Tulip, stop" I said "You are being insane".

Velu shaked her head and took the biggest Nutella thing I've ever seen. She just made it desappear and Tulip looked at her, so mad.

"Are you going to tell us what happend?" I asked.
"Yes" She was still crying, but she took again the Nutella and then she looks a little bit happier "We left eachother because he wanted pizza and I wanted a burguer and we didn't get to decide where to have dinner".

We all look at her and then I laughed. I laughed hard. Even more that what I wanted to.

"Can I punch him?" She asked to Inés.
"Of course" Inés looked at me.
"Why are you laughing?" Velu asked.
"Because you guys are ridiculous! I thought it was something horrible. But now, you are going to stand up and you are going to take a shower and then you are going to meet him somewhere and you are going to make up and you are going to have one of those horrible but aparently interesting intenses sex session" I said "Come on, Tulip. Now".