The Very First Time Tyler Was The Assistant

Tyler Oakley:

"OK, my queen... I don't think you can go out naked, even if mostly all the men in there would love to see you naked" I smiled, looking at her "Of course there is also you kids problem... Think about the little Rikki Charlotte, she will go mad".
"You are right..." She wishpered "I just need to do something special. They are expecting something brilliant and funny...".
"But...?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I haven't got the time" She rolled her eyes, looking at the roof "I'm busy all day, with my work, my kids, my house... And at night I just want to have sex with my husband. I don't want to screw it up!".

I sighed. I kinda understood what she was talking about. She wanted to be THE OLD AND FAMOUS TULIP who everybody loved, but she had no time.

"OK, girl..." I rised her chin with my hand and I smiled "You are still Tulip Sheppard, my queen... You just can't screw it up. Its in your blood, you charm is still in there. You just need to find it again. And if you find it, I'm sure you are gonna shine, as always...".
"Do you really think so?" She smiled, and I kinda saw my girl again.
"Of course... People is expecting a lot just because you can give us a lot!" I smiled, I never thought I could be that good on solving problems "Don't give up on you...".

She smiled and she didn't say anything for a couple of minutes. Then she sighed and she looked at me.

"Give me your tie" She said to me.
"What? Why?" I asked, looking at my tie.
"I'm Tulip Sheppard... And I have had an idea" She said, with a raised eyebrow.
"OK..." I sighed "I'll give you my tie".
"Oh, and I'll need you suit, too" She looked at me, naughtily, while she was going into the bathroom.

I looked at her for a second.

"This girl is going to make burn this world, one day" I said to me, while I started taking off my suit.

***
I was in love with him. Team Troyler!

Happy little pill... I was sure he was singing it to our little girl in his belly. Jackie, as my mother. Queen Jackie and little Princess Jackie, she was meant to be a diva!

"Hey, I'm ready..." I saw Tulip beside me, and I smiled.
"OK... He is near to the end" I nodded, I was sure she had something great prepeared.
"I'm nervous" She said.
"I know, but just try to keep calm, girl".