The Very First Time They Had Sex

The Diva:

OK, what hell were they thinking about? It has almost midnight, and maybe I was busy, but as Best Man, I might answer that call... Shit happens.

"You better have a good reason to stop my insense sex session with Patrick... I'm kinda wishing someone has died and you are thinking about a suicide, Kizz" I said, looking at Pattie. He was looking at me like saying "you must be kidding, Laur".
"Good morning, beautiful sister of mine" He answered, and I knew he was smiling "I think I should ask who is Patrick and why is he with you in your bed... But instead I will ask you another thing".

I listened to him with raised eyebrows. "Oh, God, tell me they are just kidding". Then I sighed and I shaked my head. I just couldn't believe what he was telling me... Crap!

"So... You are asking about...?" I closed my eyes, I was so tired, so I layed in my bed. My partner was looking at me, smiling. I loved his long hair.
"I don't wanna hurt her..." I tried to not laugh so hard. It was unreal!
"Well... I'm not a man, Kizz... I think you should talk with Patrick about this" The boy just raised an eyebrow and I kissed him on the nose, then I gave him my phone.

I looked at him while he listened to Kizz's story.

"Well... You should just... You know... Slowly put your penis into her vagina... I don't know" He looked funny.

I laughed out loud. Oh, God... He was pretty ridiculous, but I loved him. Patrick gave me the phone back and I sighed before I started talking.

"OK, little man, just remember to use a good condom... Durex is the best one".
"I'm writing it down" He said.
"And don't let her pregnant... Is just an advice, as always" I smiled.
"Of course I want a kid at seventeen, girl" He said, sarcastically (I hoped).
"And ask her before (another advice)".
"What? I'm not going to ask. I don't want her to think I'm planning to have sex with her, Tulip".
"Well... Is what you are doing... I mean" I rised an eyebrow.
"Maybe she breaks up with me" He wishpers.
"You've been ten months together! You are almost married. You are like those Inés' friends! Gabriel and Karla! I'm sure they are thinking about having kids, right now".
"But what happens if she thinks is early for do this?" I roll my eyes.
"I always have sex with my boys in the first date, Kizz..." I shaked my head.

Well. For a second I thought that talk was over, but then I heard a noise and I knew Inés was at home.

"Good luck, Princess" I sent him a kiss and then I hanged up the phone, even if I knew that he was trying to say something else.

I looked at Patrick. He was smiling. I remember when I first saw him, the same day Kizz and Inés started dating.

"Do you want to start again?" He asked.
"I would want to eat some chocolate, before... Are you agree?" I smiled.
"Sure".