The Very First Speech

The Bride To Be:

I was still in shock. Troye Sivan, IN OUR WEDDING. I knew Tulip would be a great Best Man, but I didn't think she could do this just to make us smile.

I was looking for her to thank her this awesome surprise when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and I opened my eyes wide when I saw her. Kizz rised his head and inmediatly after he started laughing out loud. Everybody just started laughing out loud...

"Good night, y'all... I'm The Man, The Best Man" She said, and I looked at her up and down. Why was she wearing a suit? I just sat down in a chair beside Kizz, who kinda hugged me while she was looking at her.

"Is she dressed up like a man?" I asked.
"I hope she is not doing what I'm think she is doing..." My husband looked at me.
"No...".

She just took of the tie, and then the upper part of the suit, and then the pants. Oh. My. Godness... She was doing an streeptes. Kizz looked funny. I think he was kinda proud of her. Our Best Streeper.

"Well... 21 years ago, my life (and his life) just changed forever when we met eachother. I've been always the man in our friendship. He was the one who liked to lay on the grass, sourounded by flowers and little butterflies. You know... And I was the one who liked to kill those butterflies. Yes, maybe it seems like if I were a bad little girl... I was! But I also was charged with protecting him. He was so tiny, and I was a little beast. So yes, all my life I've been searching the right woman for him. The good one. The one that... Well... Somehow, became his new best friend, the love of his life and his partner in crime. Then Inés just made her appearence and, well, as I was a matchmaker, I just let them talk and they fell in love. So yes, if you are here today, is because I'm brilliant. But lets keep talking about this... I kept asking myself if Inés was good enough to my little soldier. She is kind, and funny, and tender... And... Well, anyways I found out I'm better for him" She smiled "Just kidding (or maybe not). Guys, I wish you could have the second best marriage ever. Because I obviously have the very best marriage ever. Come on! Look at him! He is too hot for you all" She looked at me "Kizz... Take care of her, she is like April Kepner on season 8. She lives in a permanent existencial crisis... But anyways is super better than that gorila that you dated when we were fourteen. I don't even remember her name, but she had so much hair (in her whole body)...
I think I'm talking too much, and I want to drink some alcohol before my baby starts kicking. Cheers everyone, I hope you guys have enjoyed my little, stupid and makeshift speech. Love you guys".

We love too, Tulip.