Chapter 9

Chapter 9

They continue on working throughout the next shift, hardly noticing when it reached 5 and time to shut the diner for the day. After the clean up and inventory it’s already 6 and only Eli and Ivy are remaining. They sit in one of the booths, each nursing their own cup of much earned coffee. Eli’s black with 1 spoon of sugar and Ivy’s milky with about 4 sugars.

“So Tinks, have I proven that I am capable of work yet?” he grins. Ivy again feels herself blush. God what is with all the blushing today! She exasperates to herself.
“Yes, okay. Sorry for doubting you,” she smiles with a roll of her eyes, “but seriously; thank you. You really helped me out today.”
Eli shrugs modestly, “it’s fine.”
A random snippet of information pops in his head which he had forgot all about until now.
“This morning, there was that teenage girl...she looks familiar. You mentioned she has a sister... what’s her sister’s name?” he enquires.
“Caroline. You’ll probably know her,” mutters Ivy.
“Why do you think that?”
“Because she works...she works in a..sex club,” Ivy manages to murmur out with a small frown on her face. She’s never really approved of Caroline’s line of work, but her family’s circumstances called for it and Ivy doesn’t judge her for it. But she doesn’t like to talk about it with her. It’s one of those topics that stay out of bounds between them both.
“A sex club?” grins Eli as the link clicks. Caroline must work at his club. It is the only ‘sex club’ in town.
“May I rightfully assume that you are a regular patron to the place?” dryly questions Ivy.
“You could say that,” he smirks.

Ivy would normally roll her eyes at the predictable answer but the humour in Eli’s eyes arouses her suspicions.
“What? What is it? What am I missing?”
“Nothing, it’s nothing,” continues grinning Eli with a small shake of his head. Ivy’s eyebrows furrow in annoyance and confusion.
“Fine,” she pouts causing him to quietly chuckle. Inevitably she’ll find out or he’ll tell her it’s his club but for now she doesn’t need to know.
They finish their coffee, chatting about current topics with Ivy explaining how the diner runs and Eli inputting his own suggestions for improvement.

Pretty soon another hour passes by and Ivy realises she needs to get home and start on dinner.

“So...I guess I’ll...I’ll see you later then?” she asks unsure how they should be ending the day. Should she be asking to see him again, or would that be too eager?

Eli gives her a small smirk as he grabs her by her waist and reels her flush against his chest. He finally does what he’s been wanting to all day. His lips crash down onto hers- causing a rush of lust and pleasure to catch fire in her blood. Ivy’s arms wind around his neck, encouraging him down further creating his rough textured lips to mould closer to her softer ones. As his lips part, his tongue dips out and runs along the bottom of her lip, savouring the sweet taste of hers. Lost in lust, Ivy’s mouth parts allowing him entrance. His tongue happily dives in, initiating a passionate, slow waltz. Ivy’s inhibitions seem to evaporate being replaced with only the taste of him that kindles the flames of raw passion in her. She can feel her body heating in response, not having had the kind of passion in a long-long time.

Eli regretfully tears apart to allow them both to gulp in air. But unsatisfied he dips her back slightly so his lips have full access to her long soft neck. They leave gentle butterfly kisses in their decent, causing Ivy’s breathing to hitch up a notch and her eyes to flutter close, as her lips let out a string of whispered moans.

There’s a desperate need for Eli to leave his mark and unable to resist the primal desire, he sucks and nips on a particular sweet spot of hers just below her ear. His tongue strokes the soft skin trapped between his lips as he suctions that spot further. Eager to see the masterpiece he manages to pry himself apart to smile satisfyingly at the small, bright red, almost oval patch of supple skin.
Ivy is snapped out from her blind lust when Eli’s lips detach from her body. She feels her cheeks flushing slightly red, cursing her body for not listening to her demands.

“I’ll text you for our next date,” he whispers to her placing one last peck at her lips.
Ivy just nods still dazed with the tingles of his kiss on her lips, that she can’t get them to form words.
“Okay, have a good night, Tinks,” he smiles to her before that smile turn into a small smirk and he dips his head to whisper into her ear, “and one more thing. If those dreams of me get too much, you have permission to relieve yourself.”