Chapter 11

Chapter 11

That night, Caroline and Ellie pop in for another visit. Ivy remembers Caroline saying something about them being ‘on for tonight’ but Ivy has no idea what she means. Although when make-up and clothes are dumped on her bed, she has an inkling as to what’s going to happen.

“I’m not going out,” adamantly states Ivy. She hasn’t been to a club in a long, long time and although most people her age would, Ivy’s not that kind of person. She’d rather stay home and read a book, or watch some TV than go to a noisy club, full of drunk idiots.

Caroline spins around giving Ivy a glare as Ellie makes a whinging noise.
“Aw what come on Ives!” Ellie calls while Caroline has a different approach.
“Ivy, we are going!”
“But I don’t want to!” whines Ivy flopping onto the bed beside the make-up and clothes.
“No! Ives, come on. Please! It’ll be fun!” persuades Ellie.
“Yeah, plus, I seriously need to find some hottie and get laid. I love it when I ask them to spank me and they go all wide eyed and open mouthed. It’s so funny!” mutters Caroline, giggling to herself. Ivy just rolls her eyes and shakes her head as Caroline carelessly starts stripping.
“El! What are you wearing?” asks Caroline, not even caring about prancing around in her hot pink lace bra and thong.
“Um, just my jeans and that nice peplum top,” she responds.
“Ives?” asks Caroline.
“Ugh! I told you I don’t wanna go!” whines Ivy again.
“You are going, Ivy!” teasingly snaps Caroline, grabbing Ivy’s leg and starting to pull her off the bed.

Suddenly a smack comes at Caroline’s ass that makes her squeak with shock and causes Ivy and Caroline’s abuser-Ellie to burst into laughter.

“Ellie!”
“What? You said you like being spanked,” teases Ellie, turning to do her make-up.
“Come on Ives, don’t be a party pooper!”
“Fine! Fine! I guess I could come. I think I’ll just wear some jeans and a t-shirt,” shrugs Ivy hopping off the bed.
Caroline finishes tugging on the tight blood red dress and smoothes it over herself in the mirror, before she whips around to give Ivy a flat look.
“Oh no you’re not! I’m not having my wing-girl looking like a bum. In fact, I know just what you can wear!”

Ivy gazes at herself in the mirror, forced into the black shorts and plum and black dip-dyed bralet top. As she turns to her side, her feet wobble in the black studded wedges. Ivy can't help but smirk at the girl in the mirror. Sure it's not something she'd be bothered to wear but it looks good on her. Sexy but still....her. 

“Oi! Stop hogging the mirror!” calls Caroline, breaking Ivy’s ‘princess’ moment. Ivy rolls her eyes and steps away to grab her black leather jacket.
“Ives you look great,” smiles Ellie. Ivy grins back at her. After having Caroline bully her into the outfit, Ellie had carefully done her make-up to complete the ‘fierce’ look. Ivy couldn’t help but laugh at their description but she must admit she does love it.
“So do you! Vince is one lucky dog!” winks Ivy feeling herself lighten up. Although that may have something to do with the pre-drink cocktails Caroline had coaxed up with alcohol found from God knows where. The labels certainly hadn't been in English but Caroline had assured them it was perfectly safe. 
“Alright, now come on my hot girlies. Time to hit those clubs!” grins Caroline with one last pout in the mirror.

“Oh Ivy, you look beautiful, darling,” calls Dawn. Dawn's honestly glad Ivy has friends like Ellie and Caroline. Ones that remind Ivy of her actual age and what girls their age do-have fun. Afterall work hard-party harder. 
“Thanks mom. Um, you don’t need to stay up for me,” grumbles Ivy, half-wishing her mom would just tell her not to go out, like she were a teenager again.
“Alright, Muffin-top, have fun! Stay safe girls!” calls Dawn seeing them out. Drat. No such luck. 

“Oh man, that bar was so dead,” complains Caroline as she forces Ivy and Ellie to stride to the front of the queue of another club.
Caroline flashes the bouncer a flirty smirk, chatting with him for a few mere seconds before he immediately allows them through.
“I don’t think I’ll ever get how you manage to do that,” mutters Ellie causing Caroline to laugh and stop a few hearts along the way.
“Er, Caroline, where are we going?” asks Ivy as she follows behind her confident friend.
“To get a table.”
“But there aren’t any free ones,” points out Ellie causing Caroline to shake her head and titter.
“And I call you guys my friends. Watch and learn, girls,” grins Caroline, stalking to a large table with only a couple of hot guys sat at.