I Belong with You (Part 2)

Isaac's POV

Lately, Allison and I have been arguing too much, more than usual. At first it was just these stupid little fights of being late, forgetting something, or having to cancel our plans because something came up with the pack. Then all of a sudden things escalated when she get mad about anything relating to my best friend (Y/N). Whether it was hanging out with her instead of Allison, being there for my best friend when she needed me the most, going to her first instead of Allison, or sleeping over at her house instead of being in my own bed.

It wasn't just on my end either. She always flirted with guys to get back at me, especially with Scott. She always excluded (Y/N) whenever Allison organized a group thing with the girls in the pack. Every time she did anything to make me mad, it worked. It would always make me furious, making my heart beat rise out of anger, which always ended up with me running to my anchor.

I tapped on Allison's apartment window making sure she didn't have the electrical teaser on again. After noticing it's not on, I opened the window, climbed through and walked down the hall to her bedroom. Fighting has becoming a predictable trait in our relationship. It's to be expected, but for some reason something feels different about tonight. I don't know exactly what we'll argue about tonight, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same damn shit again.

I let myself in after knocking on Allison's door. "Let's get this over with already."

"Seriously? That's how you welcome me?"

"Well I know this is just another stupid fight, so I'm not exactly in a rosy kind of mood right now, Allie."

"God, you can be such an ass sometimes."

"What did I do wrong this time? Did I forget to wait for you after school? Or was it ignoring your calls and texts?" I questioned.

"NO! It's about you sleeping over at (Y/N) again!" She shouted.

"Are we really going to argue about this again?!"

"No! This is completely different Isaac! I saw you! You had your arms around her! You pulled her close to your body and you were cuddling with her like she's your damn girlfriend!"

My heart rate begins to increase with each word, "I was not cuddling with her!"

"I'm not blind! I saw it with my own two eyes!"

"So what if I did?" I snapped.

"So what?! SO WHAT?! She's not your girlfriend! I am! You should be cuddling with me! You should be climbing into my bed! You should be running to me! I should be your anchor! Not some pathetic girl who's in love with you. She's useless and pointless-"

I didn't want to hear it anymore. "USELESS?!" I slam my hand on her desk. "She was there when my mother passed away! She was there when I opened the door to the news of my brother! She's there every time my dad takes a swing! She risks her life by sneaking into my house to get me out of the locked freezer! NOT YOU! HER! She's not useless! If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here with you! So you should be so grateful for her."

"If she's so fucking great, why don't you just go out with her and sleep with her seven days till Sunday, Isaac?! It wouldn't surprise me if you already did!" She snapped back coldly.

Allison immediately placed her hand over her mouth, hoping it would take back the words she just said. I froze out of shock. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I did I hear that right? From the second sweetest and kindest person I thought I knew?

Allison rushed to me, "I'm sorry."

I pushed her arms off mine.

She continues, "Isaac, I'm sick and tired of all this arguing. It's not right."