I Never Stopped Loving You (Feat. Liam Dunbar)

Author's Note: This is sort of an AU of the series finale.

*****

"Come on," Liam whispered to himself as the phone rang for the fourth time. "Pick up the damn phone," He whispered before someone answered.

"You better be dying. It's fucking 3 in the morning," an angry voice scowled; completely annoyed someone woke him up from his sleep.

"Isaac, I wouldn't call unless it's important," Liam said. Isaac not only heard the seriousness in Liam's voice, but his rapid heartbeat too. He knew something was wrong.

"Is she okay?" Isaac immediately asked as he sat up from his bed.

"Y/N's fine, but she's not okay," Liam sighed.

"What do you mean?" Isaac asked confused.

"She misses you like crazy. She hasn't been the same since you left and with everything going on lately, she seems to miss you more," Liam explained with a heavy sigh.

Since Isaac left, Liam has done everything he could to cheer up his older sister and even though it would work for just a few minutes, her mind always wondered back to Isaac. It's been a little over a year since he left and she still hasn't been the same since. Liam missed his sister, who had a smile on her face all the time, and used to laugh at all the stupid jokes Liam came up with.

"Liam-"

"Scott found a map with all the Nemetons around the world. You know what's been going on, right?" Liam asked Isaac.

"No," Isaac answered. "Well, sort of, but not really. Jackson, Ethan, and I found several werewolves murdered. We're trying to figure out why it's happening, but we can't seem to find an answer."

"Long story short, Gerard is creating an army around the world to kill every supernatural in the planet. He wants genocide," Liam explained.

"Fuck," Isaac whispered as he ran his hand over his face. "That's possibly why Jackson and Ethan hasn't answered any of my calls lately. I found their apartment completely trashed and I've been trying to find them for days."

Liam sighed, hating the idea the war has also started on the other side of the world. As worried as he was, he was relieved to hear Isaac is okay.

"Okay, what do you need from me, Liam? What does Scott need? More importantly, what does she need from me?" Isaac asked already getting out of bed.

"I need you to get on a plane back home."

"What?" Isaac asked, not hearing correctly.

"I bought you a ticket to come home and see Y/N. I need you two to see each other before it happens."

"Before what happens," Isaac asked with fear. Isaac's panic grew every second Liam didn't answer. "Liam! What aren't you telling me?!" He asked eagerly.

"Lydia saw something," Liam bit his lip nervously as his mind went back to the day before when Lydia came to Liam completely horrified. He shook his head, trying to shake off the memory.

"What did she see?!" Isaac snapped. Fear washed over him knowing Lydia's banshee visions were never a good sign.

"She saw everyone dying," Liam swallowed hard. "Peter, Derek, Jackson, Ethan, Malia, Scott... and Y/N."

Isaac's heart dropped. "No," he said refusing to believe it. "No. There's no fucking way they're all dying, especially Y/N," Isaac whispered the last part, too scared to believe Lydia's death vision might come true.