Meeting the Family

"I got it!" Y/N yelled as she ran down the stairs to the front door with a lipstick in her hand.

She swung the door open with a huge smile on her face the second her eyes landed on her blue-eyed boyfriend, Isaac Lahey; dressed in black slacks, a white dress shirt under his black coat, which only brought out his blue eyes even more, and a tie. His brown curls were styled back with some gel. As good as he looked, Isaac was totally out of his comfort zone.

"Babe, I look like I just stepped out of the - the last period of a Catholic prep school." He groaned as he struggled to fix his tie. "I'm sweating all the way through my jacket. I didn't even know that I could sweat this much."

Y/N giggled as she pulled him in the foyer and closed the door with her foot. Isaac studied her features while she fixed and straightened out his tie. He admired how her eyebrows would crease forward and her top teeth bit into her lower lip as she concentrated. It's something he's noticed since they first started dating three months ago, whether it was trying to solve a math problem, trying to put something together, or fixing Isaac's tie. It was one of the many things he loved about her.

"There," she patted his chest with a warm smile on her face. "All fixed."

She closed her eyes and leaned forward. Isaac reacted quickly by pulling back, "are you serious right now?"

"What?" Y/N opened her eyes, clueless as to why her boyfriend didn't want to kiss her.

"I'm not going to kiss you." Isaac explained.

"Why not?" Y/N whined. "I didn't put on lipstick yet so I can kiss my boyfriend." She grabbed his collar and started pulling him down towards her lips.

"We're in your house..." Isaac pushed back again. "Filled with werewolves."

"So?"

"So, I don't exactly want to get my head ripped off by your dad." Isaac said nervously as his worried blue eyes roamed around the house, checking to see where her family was.

"Relax, babe. They're all outside." Y/N reassured her boyfriend. "Besides, they know we're dating. We are teenagers. I'm pretty sure they know we've already kissed before." She wrapped her arms around Isaac's neck.

"It's just-" Isaac sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm just nervous, and I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with them, especially when I'm meeting them for the first time. I want them to like me."

"You have nothing to worry about, babe. They're going to love you." Y/N closed her eyes as she leaned in to kiss Isaac.

Isaac was planning on just giving Y/N a quick and simple kiss, but that failed. He loved the way her lips were so soft and warm, which washed away the nerves he had just moments ago. Isaac tilted his head to deepen the kiss as his hand cupped her cheek, bringing her slightly closer to him. Y/N's hand slid through his silky and soft brown curls at the nape of his neck as her tongue traced the bottom of Isaac's lip, asking for permission. Isaac granted her wish and suddenly they were in a heated make-out session. They were so caught up in their own little world of just the two of them that they didn't even realize Y/N's little sister, Olivia, had walked in.

"Eww," Olivia said with a sour facial expression, causing Y/N and Isaac to jump away from each other. "That's gross."

Isaac shut his eyes tightly and let out a frustrated groan "Great, she's going to tell your father I was playing tonsil hockey with you," Isaac whispered to Y/N.

"Hey, Ollie," Y/N simply ignored Isaac and approached her little 6 year old sister. "This is my boyfriend, Isaac." Y/N took Olivia's tiny hand in hers and walked her over to Isaac. "Isaac, this is Olivia."