This Exact Moment - (Secret Santa Imagine for Marley)

Author's Note: I entered a Teen Wolf Imagine Secret Santa gift exchange on Tumblr andthis is the imagine I got. Because I knew who I was writing for and I wasspecifically writing it for her, I used her real name as this is technicallythe gift I got her. However, I still wanted to share it with y'all since Iposted publicly on Tumblr, and I love how fluffy it came out. Happy Holidays!

*****

It was the day after Thanksgiving and to avoid dealing with people going crazy with Black Friday sales at every store in Beacon Hills, Marley and Isaac decided to stay in and decorate their apartment. It's a little tradition they started when Isaac moved into her apartment a year after they had met. It was the typical cliché love story.

Isaac had gone to surprise his friend Scott at Davis University and bumped into a beautiful girl, spilling his coffee all over her blouse in the process. He lent her his navy blue scarf to try and hide the damage he had done, and decided to make it up to her by buying her a cup of coffee. They instantly hit it off during their cozy coffee date. Sparks flew every time they "accidentally" brushed hands. They talked to each other with so much ease, as if they'd known each other their entire lives. About a year after they dated, Marley's college roommate transferred to an out to state university and she was in need of a new roommate. Isaac brought up the idea of possibly living together. She quickly said yes before he had the chance to finish his sentence or take back his offer. While living together, they've talked about their relationship, where it would go in their future, and compromises to create their own traditions, such as Christmas traditions.

Marley and Isaac had started unpacking their storage boxes with Christmas decorations and had been decorating the apartment since the morning. A medium sized Christmas tree was fully decorated with different colored and shaped ornaments, with multicolored Christmas lights, and a beautiful angel at the top. At the bottom of the tree was a red train going in circles on a train track, hooting its horn softly every few minutes.

Throughout the apartment was Christmas decorations and figurines. White Christmas lights hung on the walls and wrapped around the stair railings. There were still a few more touches before they could call it a day.

'Jingle Bell Rock' was playing through the iHome speakers softly as Marley stepped up on the small step letter with a mistletoe in one hand, while Isaac sprayed fake snow on the windows. Right after high school, Marley left New York and moved to the small town of Beacon Hills on West Coast. She loved everything about it, except that it never snowed during the winter. Growing up, she loved having a white Christmas. Every year she made a snowman and instead of giving him a fancy black top hat, she'd give him a straw hat with a Hawaiian shirt and named him Kai. She made countless snow angels, had snowball fights with the neighbors, went sledding and tubing on days school was cancelled due to the snow. So, when Marley experienced her first winter in Beacon Hills with Isaac, he knew something was wrong when she wasn't into the holiday spirit. He asked her what's wrong and she simply explained, 'I miss having a white Christmas.' The next day Isaac surprised her by spray painting fake snow on her windows and rented a snow machine to put in front of her bedroom window. That was the moment she knew she was in love with Isaac and pictured herself marrying him someday.

"Come on," Marley whispered to herself as she leaned forward on her toes. Her fingers brushed against the top of the open arch that led to the living room. Her fuzzy socks caused her to slip a little and lose her balance. Isaac immediately dropped the spray can, rushed towards her, and caught her in his arms before she could land on the floor. Marley let out a deep, relieved sigh. "Thank you."

"Darling, do you see why I hate it when you have to use the step ladder?" Isaac tightened his grip around her.

Marley sighed. "Babe, I need the ladder sometimes. I can't help it if I'm short."

Teen Wolf's Isaac Lahey x Reader ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara